How their friendship began

Runaway

Dara's pov

I walked along the path to the adress i was given. I stopped infront of a tiny apartment, went up to the 2nd floor and knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing chaerin. "Hi..." i said. "Come in!" She said. I followed her to their tiny, yet cozy living room. "Dara unnie!" Taeyeon said as she ran to me and give me a hug. "Hi there taeyeon" i said. Smiling. "Would you like something to drink?" Chaerin asked me. "No, im fine" i said and sit besides taeyeon on the floor while chaerin joined us. "Soo, how old are you chaerin?" I asked. "Im 19 years old, what about you?" She answered. "Im 22" i said, while cuddling taeyeon. "Ahhh... your pretty young when you became a mom huh?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah... pretty much. I did not gave birth to taeyeon though, i found her near a dumpster so i decided to take her in and care for her. Don't worry, she knows the whole story" chaerin explained. "Whoaaa, that's so kind of you! Your one lucky girl aren't you taeyeon?" I said, while taeyeon giggled and nodded. "Eomma is really really really really really really really nice! She takes me for icecream everyday after school!" Taeyeon blabbered exitedly. "But she sometimes refuse to eat dinner because of taeyeon..." she lowered her voice. "Eomma, is taeyeon a bad girl?" She asked. "No, taeyeon is a good girl" chaerin said while pinching her chubby cheeks. "Then why eomma dont want to eat dinner?" She asked. I just sat there, listening to their confersation. "So you can eat taeyeon... you know we dont have much food." Chaerin said, explaining to her daughter. "Well then, i will share my food with eomma next time!" Taeyeon said and chaerin smiled sweetly."may i use the bathroom?" I asked. "Yea, sure, its over there" chaerin pointed it out. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took out a tiny envelope and put some money in it, along with a note i just wrote. I slipped the envelope inside a book im gonna give taeyeon and walked back out. I looked at the time. 6:45 pm. I stood up and gave the book to taeyeon. "I need to go now. This is for you taeyeon. Read it okay? So you will be able to study at home" i said before waving goodbye to them and left the apartment.


Chaerin's pov

Dara already left. She seems like a nice person, her smile brights up our day like a ray of sunshine. "Eomma! Can i open the book dara unnie gave me?" Taeyeon asked cheerfully. I nodded and she started opening the book when a tiny envelope came out. "What's that eomma?" Taeyeon said, pointing to the envelope. I picked it up and opened it, revealing a note and some money. I raised an eyebrow, confused. I opened and read the letter.


'Chaerin, i know you're strugglibg financially, this is the least i could do for you and taeyeon. Im not a rich person myself, but i hope i can help out both of you'

 

"Its from dara unnie! She gave us some money, she said its to help us." I said, sitting besides taeyeon. "Dara unnie is so kind eomma! Im surw you guys will be close friends and"*yawn* taeyeon put her head in my lap and closed her eyes. "Goodnight baby" i whispered ti her ear, caressing her head slowly closing my eyes...


*****


Okay. Next up is minzy! I added skydragon and topbom tag becuz i just suddenly thought if something... kekeke. Okay. I need to stop with these short chapters 😒