Dara's story

Runaway

Dara's pov


"Taeyeon!" I heard a young lady say, searching for her daughter. "Unnie! Come come! I want you to meet my eomma!" Taeyeon said as the little girl pulled me with her, making me meet her mom. Im sandara park, 22 years old and im a new caretaker here at taeyeon's preschool, my family left me when we are about to go to the US. "Eomma!!" Taeyeon screamed and ran to her mom. "Eomma! Meet my new unnie!" She said and dragged her mom to meet me. "Hi, im lee chaerin, taeyon's mom..." she said while bowing to me. "Im sandara park, you can call me dara, im a new caretaker here, nice to meet you" i said. "Eomma! She's really nice! She got me icecream today after i fell when i was running! Look!" Taeyeon showed chaerin her scar. "Aww, that's nice, be carefull next time okay? Have you say thank you?" Chaerin asked to taeyon. Taeyeon nodded with a big smile on her face. "Unnie! Can i have you phone number? So you can play with us sometimes!" Taeyeon asked me. "Yea! Sure, here you go!" I said to her, handing her a piece of paper with my number on it. "Thanks unnie! See you tomorrow!" She said, waving bye to me. "Thank you" chaerin bowed once more before walking away... i sighed, walking home when i suddenly remembered my bitter past...


*flashback*

"Unnie! Come on come on!" My little sister told me to hurry before the plane leaves. "Come on!!" She screamed again before running towards my parents, leaving me behind. "Wait for me!" I ran to them with a big smile on my face. I ran towards them, who is now already on the plane. I ran even faster to reach them before the door closes. "Wait!!" I ran towards the door, almost getting in, when my mom pushed me away from the entrance, making me stumble. "Eomma! What did you do that for!?" My little sister asked. "She doesn't deserve to be in this family, she's one clumsy person that will surely ruin our family reputation" my dad said with a cold look. "No she's not appa!" My sister said again, now with tears in her eyes. My sister have always been more rebellious than me. I saw the door closing and tried to get in the plane as fast as possible, but stopped when my mom pushed me away again before the door closed. "UNNIE!" I heard my little sister screamed. I took a step back and ran away from the airport with tears streaming down my face. I always knew my parents loved my sister more than me. But i never expected them to abandon me like a piece of trash. I ran along the road, not knowing where to go when i stopped myself infront of a shelter for homeless people. I walked inside to see a receptionist. 'Who, the program is like a hotel here' i thought to myself. "Looking for a shelter?" The receptionist asked. I nodded. "Room 295" she said and pointed me to the direction i should go to. I bowed to her and walked towards the place she pointed me to. I stopped infront of a room with '295' labeled on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door to see a girl, probably slightly younger then me, sitting on the bottom bunk of the beds. "New here?" She asked. I nodded. "Your bed is up there" she said, pointing me to the bed above her. "Thanks." I said, leaving my luggage and sat beside her. "Im sandara park, you can call me dara" i said, introducing myself. "Im kim dasom. Nice to meet you" she introduced herself. "Well, we better sleep, its getting late" i said, before i head to my bed and tucked myself in.

*end of flashback*

I walked towards the shelter im living in when a text message came in. 

"Unnie! This is taeyeon! Can you come over and play with us pleaaase? Our address (pretend there is an address here)"

 Oh, its from taeyeon.

"Sure! I'll be there! Wait for me!"

 I replied, as i turned around and walked towards the address i was given.


****


Aaanddddd that's how they met. :D i will tell the stories of each character first along with how they meet, and then bla bla bla 😀