Moving?

Runaway

Minzy's pov


"Minzy!! Over here!" I heard chaerin  say to me while waving her hand. I walked over to her table with the food tray in my hands and put it down. "Annyeong unnie" i said quietly. "Aish, no need to be all shy" chaerin said as she chomped on her food. I unconciously smiled in my seat. Nobody has ever been this nice to me. I feel fluttered for a moment as i continued eating. "Nervous huh?" Chaerin asked, finishing whats left on her tray. "To be honest yeah, im nervous but thanks for being my friend unnie" i said, smiling to her. "Hey, you wanna meet up later? Where do you live?" Chaerin asked as she put away her tray, me following her from behind. "I live in an orphanage near here actually, do you know orange orphanage? i kinda ran away from home..." i said as i looked down, waiting for her to dump me away and rejecting her as a friend. "Oh... really? Do you want to live with me then?" Chaerin offered, smiling to me as if nothing happened. Is this real? She's not rejecting me? "Its okay unnie, im fine" i said as we walked through the halls of our school. "Come on~ i really need some company too, im pretty lonely anyways" chaerin said, leaning against the walls. "Uh... okay unnie, i will pack when i get to the orphanage later, where is your house?" I asked, feeling the exitement run through my body. "Its okay, i will pick you up. I need to pick up my daughter first to..." chaerin whispered, probably not wanting anyone to hear. "O-okay... see you later!" I bid her goodbye, still a bit stunned. She have a what!? Okay okay, don't asume things minzy, just ask her later on about the truth. I exhaled my breath and walked towards the classroom.

 

Chaerin's pov


"Eomma!!" Taeyeon ran towards me and immediately hugged me. "How's your day tae?" I asked as i pull her away from the hug. "Awesome! We decorated cookies!" Taeyeon said, reaching in her bag. "For you. For being the best eomma in the whole wide world!" She handed me a crumples packaging, filled with broken pieces of cookies. I smiled and hugged her in my embrace. "Hey tae, im gonna meet up with a friend today, she will be living with us" i said. I stood up and walk hand in hand with taeyeon. "Who is she eomma? Is she nice? I want a nice aunty~" taeyeon asked, when she suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Eomma, im tired~" taeyeon pouted. "Okay, okay, i get it" i said as i picked up taeyeon and started walking again. I stopped infront of orang orphanage, scanning the front yard and my eyes fell on minzy, sitting on a swing with her luggage. "Minzy~" i mentioned her name before walking and putting taeyeon down infront of the swing. "Hi! Who's this little cutie?" Minzy asked as she saw taeyeon. "She's my daughter" i explained as i smiled to taeyeon, telling her to introduce herself. "Hi unnie. Im taeyeon~" she said as she reached out her tiny arms to shake hands with minzy. "Hi there~ im minzy, nice to meet you" minzy said. She stood up from the swing and carried her luggage. "We should get going, its getting a bit late" minzy said. I nodded and picked up taeyeon, knowing that she will wany a little ride home.


Minzy's pov


I walked into chaerin's apartment and dropped my luggage in the living room before i start running around jumping up and down squeeling in exitement. "EEEKKK!! THIS IS WAAAAY BETTER THAN THE ORPHANAGE!" I squeeled and decided to calm myself down and sat on the sofa in the living room. Just then, taeyeon sat beside me and held my hand. "Unnie, do you want to hear a story?" She asked sweetly. "Sure" i answered her. Who would say no to this cutie? Definetely not me. Besides, im curious what she want to tell me. "So, what story are you gonna tell me?" I asked, looking forward to what she's gonna say. "Just listen!"

 

*****


Okay okay, i know i said i will stop with short chaps but... i was wondering, do you guys want short but many chaps, or long but 20-30 chaps? And lol, sorry for not updating in quite a while and coming back with this crappy chapter :l