Minzy's story

Runaway

Minzy's pov


I walked through the halls of ny school, looking down at the ground with my books held to my chest, avoiding eye contact with anyone. I was walking to find my locker when i suddenly bumped into a locker door. "I-im sorry" i whispered whilw lowering my head. "Naaah, its fine, you new here?" The person who's locker i just bumped into said. "Y-yeah..." i stuttered, scared that something like what happened in my old school will repeat itself.

*flashback*

"Hey nerdy" someone pushed me onto my locker and laughed along with her friends. A tear rolled down my cheeks and i stood back up. "Give us your homework so we can copy it!" Another one said. "Or else i would tell the principal that you cheated!" She continued. I was used because im smart, i know that there is a very low chance that the principal will believe their story, but i was just a little girl back then...

*end of flashback*

"Uhh... you there?" The girl asked me. She looked older than me, she's probably in college, because for some awkward reason, the high school is not seperated from the college. "Oh... yeah" i said. Im nervous, i dont even know why but she seems nice. "Im chaerin by the way, what's your name?" She asked, smiling to me. YES. She's SMILING at me! I can't believe someone actually SMILED at me!! "Im minzy. Im from high school" i said shyly.  "Oh! That's nice! Welcome anyways. Join me for lunch since our cafeteria is joined too. Okay?" Chaerin said again. I nodded with a big smile and walked towards my class. 


I took a deep breath and walked inside the classroom. I finished introducing myself and immediatly sat on a chair at the very back. I truly did not listen to what the teacher was saying as i was busy. Busy thinking about my past... i wonder how my family is doing now...


*flashback*

Me and my older sister is playing in our back yard, laughing and chatting like usual. "The weather is nice..." i said to my sister, enjoying the spring breeze as it hits my face softly. "Yea... it sure does minji... you know what will make it better?" My sister asked. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head no. "Playing of course! Playing will make it better, wait here. I will get our tools..." she said as she stood up with a smirk on her face, heading towards our house. She came back with a knife and a hammer. "W-what are we playing sis? Wh-why are you holding a knife?" I asked nervously. We knew our parents wont let us hold sharp objects without them knowing, and our parents are not home now. I gulped down a lump in my throat and walked backwards, avoiding my dangerous looking sister. "Come on... it will be fuuuun" she said, with a murderous voice as she walked closer and closer to me, making me hit the well in our back yard. "S-stop! Are you trying to kill me!?" I screamed as i pushed her away from me, making the knife she's holding slit my hand a bit. Well duh she's trying to murder me! For god's sake she is freaky! "Minji! I came to play!! Are you in the backyard?" I heard someone say. I totally forgot that we did not lock the door, but thats kind of a good thing. My sister is pushing me down the well, one of her hands on me and the other holding the knide. I tried my best to push her away but failed. I heard someone gasp. "Hayi!! Help!" I screamed to her while pushing my sister away and running towards hayi. "Chae! Come on!" Hayi grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside my house. I took a key and locked the door, leaving my freaky sister inside. "WHAT THE HECK! YOU WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD MEAT IF I WASN'T THERE!" Hayi screamed on top of her lungs. I ran away from home and lived in an orphanage. 3 years later, hayi died in a car accident, leaving me alone with no friends and only bullies following me around.

*end of flashback*

"Gong minzy are you listening?" The teacher asked. "I-uh... was just thinking about the answer..." i said, lying. "Can you tell me the answer then? You looked very focused" 

*ring ring*

Thank god for saving me! I ran out the classroom and head towards the cafeteria to meet up with chaerin.

****


Okaayy. So, chaerin will be the first to meet dara and minzy, dara will be the first to meet bom, and minzy will basically make them together? Idk 😥