first day (contd)

Well done partner!
Please log in to read the full chapter

They reached back at the police station within 20 minutes. All thanks to Chanyeol's driving. At first while driving, he was doing it normally. But after three minutes he stepped on the paddle and reached on an insane speed limit within moments. He had readied himself for the impact but Kyungsoo hadn't. So his body was jerked backwards and stuck to the passenger's seat.

Chanyeol copied the way Kyungsoo drived before. And his speed was even more than Kyungsoo had drived at. A 150 ing kmph.

By the time they reached the station, Kyungsoo was shaken to the core. Since Chanyeol hit the speed, Kyungsoo's been praying internally for his life. He tried not to show how scared he was for his dear life. He had clenched his fingers into the seat out of fear. Although his expression didn't changed much, but his face was hard and his eyes were twice wide of its size. And his whole body was stiff the whole ride. Chanyeol knew by seeing Kyungsoo's state that he was successful in taking his revenge. He was feeling  joyful and internally smirked.

Chanyeol parked the car at it designated spot and got out of it, leaving Kyungsoo behind. While on the other hand, Kyungsoo was still recovering from his state. His head was spinning and for some time he was feeling numb. After regaining his senses, kyungsoo realized that Chanyeol did this on purpose. This made him more infuriated towards the other. How dare that Yoda do this to him? 

Getting out of the car angrily, Kyungsoo sweared to make his partner's life hell. "The game is on 'partner'."

They both were in a state of silent cold war. Not leaving a single chance to annoy the other or to get back. Especially Kyungsoo. Even if Chanyeol stayed cool to his antics, Kyungsoo grabbed every little opportunity to take revenge on him. This was also noticed by the other staff members. It was getting harder and harder for Kyungsoo to bear with the weirdo.

 

By the time it was 6 in the evening, they were informed to collect the anatomical results at laboratory of the dead body. Kyungsoo went in his car with Chanyeol tagging along. Kyungsoo did not tried to attempt any type of tactics in driving, as he now knows better. The ride was very quite but kyungsoo preferred it as it is.

After reaching the laboratory they met the forensic lab head Yixing. He acknowledged them both and took them to the room inside. There not one but three bodies were laid on stretchers. All were in similar state. They were missing some of  their parts and were smelling awful.

They all cove

Please log in to read the full chapter