A Kitties Jealous Owner

A Kitty in Love

Although N knew Leo had feelings for him, he could never shake the feeling of jealousy towards the way he treated hyuk. Although Hyuk was a little scared of Leo because of how he is, Leo tends to treat him softly like a little brother. He let him get away with many things, including skin ship.

N sighed before getting up from the table and taking his dirty dish to the sink. “When you guys Finnish, make sure to wash up” N mumbled as he scrapped the scraps of his plate.

“Aww I don’t want to” Ravi whined. Hongbin and Ken both put their dishes in the sink at the same time. Turning their heads to face one another before quickly turning towards rather.

“You’re the last one, you do them” Ken stated proudly, puffing out his chest a little.

“But Hyung” Ravi whined again. Ken laughed and held his hand up to wave as he walked to the lounge room, Hongbin following behind. The rest of the afternoon was spent playing games and watching movies in the loungeroom.

Leo and hyuk had been out practically all day and the others only received messages occasionally. So they were all itching with curiosity to know what they had been up to.

N had shut himself in his room all day. The others had noticed and had simply brushed It off thinking that he was suffering from “Kitty” withdrawal. The only member who thought to check up on him was binnie.

After losing the battle against Ravi as to what movie hey should watch, he has snuck away to check on the other boy. Hongbin knocked gently on his N’s door before gently opening it.

“Hyung, you alright?” Hongbin whispered as he stuck his head in. He expected for N to be in a somewhat ty mood. What he didn’t expect was to be greeted with was puffy red eyes and a sniffly nose. It was plane obvious that he had spent the day crying.

There was no way in hell that it as allergies due to the strict cleaning rule that N had set up…

“hyung?” Hongbin asked again. N still didn’t answer and only hummed in response. The mild response made binnie sneak closer to the other. He sat down on the floor and took out his phone as he leant against the wall.

N obviously wasn’t ready to talk and binnie had no intention of forcing him to too, so he decided to just sit there and wait for N to start talking.

And sure enough it did. They had sat in silence that was only broken now and then by the sounds of N sniffling, for around half an hour; And it seemed like N was ready to open…well more like rant.

“Ok, So first of all what is his problem?!” N spat out at an alarming speed. “I didn’t even do anything wrong. Why the hell does he act like that? Is he in puberty” He continued to rant. Hongbin didn’t say a word, even if he wanted to, it would be impossible with the speed N was speaking at.

“And what’s wit Leo? You can’t just leave like that. Let alone without me. Seriously. Doesn’t matter anyway. Not Like I wanted to go” N continued to rant over and over again. With every word his again began to disappear. Even though his ears were red, it seemed that his again was mostly gone.

There was silence for another 10 minutes before Hongbin opened his mouth.

“Hyung, are you jealous?” He asked. He didn’t dare look up from his phone.

“WHAT?! I AM NOT” N said as he jumped off the bed. His whole face began to brn at the comment. Bingo, Hongbin thought to himself. It seemed that the question had hit a nerve. Judging from N’s reaction, he seemed to be correct.

“I’m not jealous….Am I?”