Kitty Business~~♡

A Kitty in Love

Anyone who walked in the room at the current point of time, would automatically assume that N was doing something fishy. Ken’s evil smile grew, and he seemed happy with the outcome of his evil plot. He slowly lifted the phone just above Hyuks head and started to snap a few pics. N hadn’t moved for a good couple of minutes, which gave ken the perfect opportunity to get quite a few pics.

N who was too busy closely admiring Leo’s adorable sleeping face, hadn’t noticed the others gawking at the door. N just sat there looking at Leo, before he gently blew on Leo’s face. He started to touch his pace and kept touching Leo’s lips. Many people would assume that something was on his face, but this was ken we were talking about. And ken being ken, he wasn’t going to just let it go. He quickly changed his camera from photos to recording and softly giggled.

N suddenly seemed to be irritated by something and his eyebrows began to furrow. Ken of course was still recording and Hyuk was holding his breath as the major scoop started to unfold. N leaned in even closer to Leo. He was so close, that they were almost touching. N’s lips were just a few centimetres away from Leo’s. N pursed his lips and that is when Ken’s amazing timing kicked in.

Ken suddenly cooed from the doorway in order to capture N’s attention and it surely did. N quickly jumped back, startled at the sudden entrance of the others and backed away from Leo. The sudden movement must’ve shocked Leo. Although he didn’t awaken, Leo sudden gripped onto N’s right arm, making N lose his balance. He had a weird sense of Deja vu as he found himself falling on top of Leo.

The sudden impact caused Leo to awaken, which made N fear for his life. However, it seemed that Leo was still half asleep and in a rather good mood. Upon opening his eyes, he looked at N dead straight in the eyes with his usual pokerfaced look, before suddenly giving N the softest smile that he had ever seen. N’s jaw dropped as butterflies began to fly in his stomach. He could feel his ears to begin to burn as he melted from the adorableness radiating off him.

The only thing N failed to notice, is that Ken was still recording. But when he did….

“YA!” He whispered angrily, loud enough so that Ken and Hyuk could hear it, but soft enough that it didn’t awaken his little kitty. He wasn’t actually angry, not in the slightest. But having people witness an embarrassing scene unfold right in front of them had left him embarrassed and unsure of what to do.

“And that my friend, is our que to leave” Ken giggle as he gave a bow to N before quickly closing the door and scurrying away with hyuk following behind like a baby chick.

“Geez…Thanks” N thought while making an unamused look. “Now what?” N knew he needed to wake Leo, since it was late…as well as with a slight hint of fear that Ken would pull something else. He mustered up his courage and decided to try and wake his sleeping kitty.

“Kitty~~”” N said softly, while rubbing his chest…where he had just fallen. He decided that if he was going to wake him again, this time he would do it softly. However, Leo didn’t budge and inch. He softly wriggled his way out of Leo’s grip and then ended up playing with his hair while trying to wake him up.

“Come on kitty, we better get up” he whispered.

Leo slowly opened his eyes and began to stretch. He raised his arms above his head and his shirt rose revealing his adorable belly. In a split second, N seized the opportunity to quickly place his hands-on Leo’s warm stomach.

“Cold!!!!” Leo yelped. He quickly shot up and quickly grabbed N’s hands, entangling them with his own.

“You should have gotten up faster than” N teased.

… “You are so annoying” Leo huffed while getting out up off the bed. He grabbed the closest sweater, of course it wasn’t his, it was N’s.

It wasn’t unusual for Leo to “Borrow” N’s clothes. Leo left the room in a matter of seconds.

“I love you” N shouted from the bedroom, loud enough so that Leo could hear it from the halls, but the others in the lounge room couldn’t. Although he didn’t expect a reply, N still wanted to hear the worlds from Leo.

“I Love you too” he whispered under his breath”. Although it was somewhat pointless, as he was the only one that had heard it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

So....im updating from my phone as my laptop has passed...aka broke.

Fortunately I saved my fan fic drafts one onedrive (smartest thing ive ever done tbh)

However, I only have a few chapters drafted, so it may take time to update this story but i will try my best!

Sorry and thankyou for understanding ~~♡