A Kitty's Mission

A Kitty in Love

“Wake up” a quiet voice whispered. N who was fast asleep was softly nudged on the side as the other gently sat on the bed, making it sink to one side.

“Hurry…” The voice whispered again. N had stayed up late playing games with Hyuk. It seemed that hyuk had been upset about something and no matter how hard everyone tried, he wouldn’t tell anyone what was wrong. N had a great idea of waiting till he was sleepy and squeezing it out of him…only to be the one falling asleep in the process.

“Fine Then!” The other let out a huff. It was unusual for anyone to wake N considering it was him who usually the one who woke up the others. The voice was obviously irritated and pouty. N who was half asleep, finally realised what...more look who, was attempting to wake him. He felt the bed rise was again and slowly becoming even as the other stood up in annoyance.

Since N had figured out what was going on, it didn’t take long for him to react, quickly reaching out and grabbing the other by the waist, pulling him back down beside him. Somehow the manoeuvre went well, and the other was now laying beside N and in a tight embrace.

“Good Morning Kitty” N croaked, his voice still deep from sleeping. He slowly nuzzled closer to the other. Of course, this mysterious person who was now slightly annoyed from trying to wake the sleeping beauty was none other that his little kitty, Leo.

Yet again Leo let out another deep sigh. “Let go” he protested softly. He tried to gently but forcefully release him from N’s death grip. N had slowly but surely learnt that sometimes, even if Leo protested, he wanted to be held. In Leo’s case sometimes, a no means a very wanted yes. N’s grip also upgraded and became more skilled as time went by. There was places and types of hugs that Leo both liked and hated. It also depended on where they were. Since they were the only ones in the room + N was in bed, he wasn’t going to let the opportunity to go to waste.

“Nope, not happening kitty” N said softly, still holding Leo. Leo at least knew he was awake, which was one mission accomplished, however getting him to get out of bed or even let him go was going to be a whole different mission.

“we need to get ready” Leo mumbled, having mixed feelings.

“Five more minutes won’t hurt” N said softly as he snuggled in even closer to Leo’s chest. With N still clingy to him like a baby monkey he decided that he had no intention of leaving the bed at this current point in time. He gently moved his arms and placed them in order to support N’s neck.

Leo didn’t say anything, he simply looked down to admire the soft look on N’s face.

By now, five minutes had clearly passed. If we wanted to be more exact it would be more like 20 minutes had passed. Looking down at N’s soft look as he slept soundly, Leo found himself not having the courage to wake him. In this current moment, Leo though N was the cutest that he had seen him. The urge to take photos was present. However, that wasn’t going to be an easy task as he hadn’t brought his phone in with him when he came to wake N.

He had no clue as to where N’s phone was, and even then, it would be risky to take photos on his phone. He looked around the room to find N’s polaroid camera. He gently tried to slide his arm from under N’s neck and was instantly regretting doing it in the first place, as the pins and needles began to spread up his arms. He halted quickly as N squirmed and griped tightly on the recently freed arm as if he was trying to make sure that either Leo wouldn’t wake him or leave.

That resorted to plan two. Leo squirmed slowly but surely until his body was bent in a weird way. Although the position would’ve looked weird and stupid to anyone who had just walked in the room, but it worked like a charm…well sort of. Leo had the idea of using his long legs and his feet to grab the camera strap. He stretched out his legs as far as he could and attempted to grip the strap between his toes. It took him a few attempts before he finally managed to grip it tight enough…well that’s what he thought anyways. Just when he thought everything was going well, the camera slipped, falling to the floor. Instant panic spread across his face as the camera cam crashing down to the ground. The impact between the floor and camera made a loud bang that echoed throughout the room.