A Clingy Kitty!

A Kitty in Love

Leo thought for sure that he had woken N and Unless you were some bear that was hibernating for the winter, you have certainly woken up. And surely enough N did. But he wasn’t just about to ruin his fun and let Leo know. Leo flinched from the loud sound and in a split second had his eyes locked on to N’s face which hadn’t changed. Leo sighed in relief that he “didn’t” wake him. The only problem now was that there was no camera within his reach.

The opportunity and hope of getting an adorable photo of N clinging to his arm while he slept like a baby was now only a dream. N slowly opened his eye and peeked slightly just enough to see Leo’s face. N had made a fatal mistake. Leo looked flustered and disappointed. His lips were beginning to form a noticeable pout and his eyebrows were furrowed. N melted also instantly which caused him to release an oh so manly giggle at the site before him.

Leo’s face stiffened. He knew right then and there where the giggle had come from. He turned his head slightly and glared down on N as if to pierce him. N knew exactly what Leo was doing without even needing to open his eyes.

“You laughed” he mumbled softly, yet with a stern voice. His eyes still locked onto N.

N was unsure what to do as he felt Leo’s glare piercing him more and more. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his cheek. “No, I didn’t, I’m still asleep” N protested softly, his eyes squeezed shut and a cheeky grin began to spread across his face. N had thought that if he was going to die, he might as well have fun while doing so.

Leo had realised that he was being played and that N had been awake for a while. However, he was embarrassed to the max as he was unsure about how long he had been awake for.

“Then how did you reply?” Leo questioned, with both embarrassment and annoyance present in his voice. N however, knew that his plan was working.

“I sleep talk sometimes.” He whispered as he snuggled in closer to Leo’s chest once again, in an attempt to hide his own face. However, Leo wasn’t having it. He placed a finger on N’s forehead and pushed back gently.

“Let go and get up” Leo grumbled.

“No” N giggled.

Leo had given up. Without saying a word, he slowly slid down to lay beside N. N released him just long enough to let the other get comfortable, before pulling him closer. N slid his legs between Leo’s and the two were now entangled in the bed. A short while passed and N had slid his arm around Leo’s waist yet again.

“You are so clingy” Leo whispered under a long breath. N heard it obviously as his face was only centimetres away from Leo’s, but didn’t take any notice of it and just snuggled against him happily. Leo had officially given up and declared the wake-up mission an absolute failure. N had no intention of getting out of bed today and made that quite clear. To make matters worse, he had no intention of letting go of Leo either, it was as if he had become N’s personal body pillow.

Leo decided that the best thing he could possibly do in this moment is to just give up and sleep. It wasn’t as if he hated the idea of falling asleep alongside N. After all a cuddle is a cuddle.

N’s plan had worked, even if Leo didn’t know it. A while had passed, and Leo was completely passed out. The only difference was that Leo was now gripping onto N’s arm and was curled alongside him. N had awoken after a while and unlike Leo, N was fully equipped to snap some precious photos of his little Kitty. Leo’s face was buried deep within N’s side and the grip he had on N’s arm may have been small, but it was definitely not going to budge any time soon.

N giggled to himself. “And he said I was clingy”, he whispered under his breath as he gently placed the phone above Leo as he snapped some shots. He took a good ten minutes of taking photos in all different angles while moving around gently in fear of waking what could be a very feisty kitten.

“Another on for the collection” N thought to himself as he was finally done with is photography session.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so dumb. So I just found this Hide chapter button....BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS HIDDEN?!

I'm sorry yall qwq