Helping Kitty

A Kitty in Love

“Huh? Where is he going?” Ravi asked while he was still shovelling food into his mouth. He was quickly greeted with a slap behind the head by none other than N who had just finished serving himself some more Rice.

“Eat, then talk” He nagged like as a mother as he took a seat across the table. It was clear that N was still annoyed at what had happened earlier and Ravi quickly took his advice.

“He went to get Hyuk” Hongbin explained as he grabbed drinks for the other members. One by one they began to realise the situation. It wasn’t often that Leo took matters into his own hand unless it was something quite serious. The members sat in silence waiting for him to return with Hyuk. It was a good five minutes of utter silence, Ravi was even slowing down and chewing his food for once.

Ken on the other hand seemed to be deep in thought. He had no idea as to why Hyuk would be that angry. There was no way that N pinching Hyuk on the cheek that hard would set him off like that. Ken continued to wait until he suddenly slammed his hands on the table causing the glass and plates to make a loud noise. Everyone almost jumped out of their skin as the silence was broken by the loud noise.

Everyone just stared as Ken then proceeded to bang his head on the table before stopping and laying face down on the bench, his arms dangling as he continued to think. Hongbin and Ravi just looked at each other, mouthing “What’s wrong?” at each other.

N closed his eyes for a couple of minutes making all the members anxious. This was a sign…Either N is about to explode, or he is going to calm down. Everyone sat on the edge of their seats in preparation in case they had to make a quick escape. A few minutes later, N released a deep and loud sigh before opening his eyes again. Everyone jumped at the sudden noise and stared. It seemed that N didn’t only release a sigh, as the annoyance that was spread across his face a couple of minutes ago also left.

Everyone continued to eat comfortably as Ravi began to ramble on about the latest game that he had bought. The others sat quietly not really paying attention with adding in little replies and nods here and there just to keep him Happy. They had all just about finished their meal and both Leo’s and Hyuks plate was still full of untouched food.

“Welp, guess there is more for us?” Ravi joked as he went to grab the two plates. He hated seeing food go to waste and had no problem with finishing them off. Almost simultaneously both Hongbin and N slapped Ravi’s hand. It was normal for N to do so, but Hongbin almost never minds.

“Why is everyone so weird today” Ravi cried as he put the plates back down on the table, making everyone laugh at his remark. The door from Leo and Hyuks room suddenly opened and Leo was standing in the door way. Hyuk seemed to be following behind while gripping on Leo’s, well N’s sweater.

“You guys finally coming to eat?” N Nagged, a little bit annoyed after seeing the scene before him. Leo just shooked his head and walked over to the lounge room all while hyuk followed behind silently while still gripping his shirt. Leo grabbed Both his and Hyuks coats and then headed to the door.

“Where are ya’s going?” Ken asked, a little excited at the idea of going out. Ken reminded Leo of a golden retriever that thought it was going for a walk.

“Out. I need some things” Leo replied. Ken ran to the door to grab his coat and boots.

“Me too! I wanna come!” He said excitedly. The comment from Ken made Hyuk tug harder at Leo’s sweater. He looked down to see tears once again forming in the Maknaes eyes. Leo quickly turned around and shook his head again. Ken’s excitement quickly turned into a pout. Hyuks face was now embedded in Leo’s side. There was a small tug in N’s heart as he watched Leo and Hyuk. He was both upset and jealous of the two who were so close in the doorway. Even though N and Leo were a thing. He had only heard the words “I Love you” from Leo once. Making N’s confidence in their relationship weak.

After hyuk and Leo were ready, they opened the door ready to leave. Just before closing the door, Leo turned with a slight smile and waved to N who was looking sad in the kitchen. The sudden smile made N’s face flush and his heart began to pound. The door closed slowly and both Hyuk and Leo were now gone.