Kitties Devils

A Kitty in Love

Thanks to a certain someone assigning Leo with the mission of waking N, it was now 10 am and both were nowhere to be found. Of course, their absence was to be expected, but now the instigator was getting bored. The others had been waiting in the lounge room for a good 3 hours and they were starting to get curious as to why it was taking so long for both N and Leo to join them. They had made plans to go on a picnic, but it seems like the plans were slowly but surely being pushed out of the picture. As time passed Ken’s curiosity was rising and he started to fidget with the hem of Hyuks shirt. It wasn’t surprising as it was him who assigned Leo to such a task, of course with ulterior motives in mind.

After waiting for so long, Ken’s curiosity finally reached the limit and he knew that something was up and whatever it was, it was going to be good. Ken had a scary ability, no matter the situation, he always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. He always seemed to be present whenever there was a huge scoop or if Leo and N need some extra “Assistance” in their relationship.

Ken softly patted on Hyuks shoulder, motioning him that he wanted to get up. As per usual, hyuk found the perfect seat in the lounge room, AKA Kens lap.

“What’s up hyung?” Hyuk asked curiously as he turned to face the older boy. Usually Ken just enjoys hyuk sitting in his lap, however he had noticed that Ken continuously fidgeted with either the hem of his shirt or his hair. Which could mean one of two things…A) He needed to use the bathroom or B) He was curious about something. Considering that it hadn’t been too long since they sat together, he was sure Ken was up to something good.

Turning to face him Hyuk confirmed his suspicion as Ken’s face was plastered by his signature little brat smile. Hyuk knew that he had something planned and he was both curious and worried as to what he was plotting. Whatever it was it was either going to result in a good moment, or a long scolding by either the manager or N. Either way, it was going to be something that shouldn’t be missed.

“Well my little Hyukki, I sent Leo on a little mission to wake up N…. three hours ago,” Ken giggled as he nudged his head in the direction of N’s room, which of course had a closed door. His smile was starting to turn devilish which was making Hyuks curiosity also ride. Hyuk turned to the room trying to figure out why that would make Ken so happy. Then it hit him. N and Leo, in the same room…alone…for three hours. As if a switch had just gone off in his head, he quickly turned to face Ken with a similar grin, however is was more cute than bratty (According to Ken anyways). Both the boys now had fantasies playing throughout their mind as they began to imagine what the other two had been up to this whole time.

They took a few minutes to fantasies before Ken finally went to get up.

“Shall we?” Ken asked while grabbing onto Hyuks shoulders suddenly.

“We shall” Hyuk replied, crawling out of Kens lap and helping the older off the floor by extending his right hand. They started to tip toe towards the room, without disturbing the others.

“What are you guys plotting this time?” Hongbin asked, even though he wasn’t exactly interested in what the others were doing. Ken and Hyuk both got startled by the sudden question before looking at each other mischievously, their evil grins rising more.

“Nothing” they replied in unison, before quickly turning to approach the room were Leo and N resided.

Hongbin rolled his eyes knowing that they were up to something, but couldn’t exactly stop him as he currently had a Ravi spread across his lap. That, and he knew damn well that Ken wouldn’t listen…since, well…It’s Ken.

Hyuk and Ken were now standing before the door. As if they were saying their final prayers, they both looked at each other and made sure that the both of them were ready. Just as Hyuk went to grab the door handle, Ken suddenly stopped him, making him jump suddenly.

“What’s wrong” he whispered, in fear that the others inside might hear him.

“I forgot the most important part, one sec” ken whispered as he slowly speed walked back to the lounge room.

Confused as to what Ken had forgot, Hyuk waited in silence. When he returned, he looked at Ken curiously.

Ken looked proud at the fact that he remembered such a special item in this scenario…His phone. Not because he needed to make a phone call…but because he sure needed to take some photos. He wasn’t going to let his little plot go un noticed. Thus, pictures are a must, even if it meant his death.

“Now I’m ready” Ken whispered with a huge grin. Yet again, hyuk reached out and slowly started to open the door, he paused after a few seconds and turned to Ken, making sure that he was ready this time. Ken who was getting more and more impatient, ended up reaching out and opening the door himself.