Brother Kitty!

A Kitty in Love

N quickly followed behind Leo to the lounge room. It was now 11:30 am in the morning and everyone had finally been gathered all together.

“Good Morning Love Birds” Ken teased as he grabbed hyuk from behind. After retreating from the bedroom with the fear of losing their lives, they went back to their original position as if nothing had ever happened. Aka, Hyuk was back in Kens lap, except this time he was snacking on some sweets that Leo had bought him the day before.

As per usual, Leo ignored kens smart remarks and darted straight to the kitchen. N decided to join the others in the lounge room instead of following Leo, as he knew that he was more than likely just going to prepare lunch for the others. However, he soon regretted his decision as he made the fatal mistake of taking a seat besides Ken and Hyuk.

There was five minutes of silence before the devil within Ken awoke yet again. Yet again, Ken didn’t miss his opportunity to have a little fun.

“So, how was the sleep?” ken whispered to N with a huge grin while nudging N lightly in the ribs. N was still unamused at the fact that he had been caught admiring Leo’s adorable sleeping face. N ended up rolling his eyes and landed a forceful punch on Kens side.

Ken yelped loudly which gathered the attention of the others. Leo had heard it from the kitchen and smirked knowing that ken must have been teasing N again. In a matter of seconds, Hyuk had turned to N with an intense glare. The look was unusual coming from Hyuk and it shocked not only N but also Ken.

“Ya? What’s with that look” N nagged, reaching out and grabbing one of Hyuks cheeks. The pinch was like adding oil to a fire and it didn’t take long for annoyance to be spread across his face. Hyuk didn’t reply to N, instead he smacked away his hand and got up without saying a word and began to stomp off to the direction of his room.

“Ya!” N growled, clearly annoyed by the maknaes actions. Before entering his room, Hyuk turned to N and glared one last time before sticking his tongue out and slamming the door behind him.

“What the hell was that about” N continued to growl, clearly fuming from what had just happened. The others were in utter shock as it was the first time they had seen that sort of reaction from Hyuk, especially to N.

“No Clue” Ken replied, still looking in the direction of the Maknaes room.

“clueless” a small voice from the kitchen whispered. It wasn’t too loud, but it was loud enough that the others knew that he had said something.

“Huh, what was that?” Ken asked genuinely. He was still trying to figure out what was going on. Both for his sake and N’s sake. It seemed like N’s fuse was getting shorter and shorter. One wrong move…and it could be the end.

Leo rolled his eyes and motioned everyone into the kitchen. Just like N thought, he had fixed up a quick meal of omelette, sausage and some fried rice. All of which was Hyuks favourites. It seemed that Leo had overhead the “Conversation” of the argument and had a clear view of hyuk stomping off.

“Huh? I thought you were going to just make noodles” N said pointing over to the half-opened noodle packets on the bench. Leo ignored his statement and continued with serving the food as the others took a seat. The all seemed to be starving as it was the first time that everyone…well almost everyone had come to the table in one go.

“I’ll go get Hyuk” Hongbin stated as he started to get up from his seat. Just as he was about to get up, Leo pushed on his shoulders making him sit back down again. He then left the kitchen and went to his room that he surprisingly shared with Hyuk.

Although Leo was lacking in some areas, he tends to notice when members need their space or if something is wrong. What surprised everyone though was that Leo seemed to have a soft spot for the younger member. Although his relationship was different than N’s, Leo found himself playing more of a mother or big brother roll when it came to Hyuk ever since he admitted to fearing Leo.

Leo doesn’t usually meddle in others emotional affairs, however, when things seemed to be serious he was always the first one on the scene and someone that can be trusted. Unless it was N, then he was completely lost as to what he should do. Hongbin got the memo and sat down without saying a word.