nine

Life Lessons

The day of the show arrived.
'You've got this, I know you have' said Jongin
At least someone had faith in me I suppose.
I walked to the centre of the stage abd cleared my throat but no voice came out.
I could feel my face going bright red from embarassment and could feeleverone's eyes on me, judging me.
'Come on Jihee you can do this' I pushed myself.
I opened my mouth again and the words finally came flowing out.
I was away and now there was no stopping me.
I felt like I was the only one in the room, I felt amazing, I felt...free.
The music stopped and I stopped singing
And then the place errupted into clapping and cheering. I was frozen to the spot until Jongin cameup on the stage and took me in his arms and held me to him.
'You did it Jihee, you showed them all, even if you don't win, you showed everybody who the real Kim Jihee really is and I'm soso proud of you.
I was proud of me too to be honest.

I felt amazing, like nothing bad could happen to me anymore and I would make sure it stayed that way.
I had shown people that I wasn't the loser they thought I was and it was all thanks to Jongin for pushing me and believing in me when I thought that no one else would.
I was the luckiest girl in the world.
It didn't matter how we had ended up together, what mattered was that nothing would break us apart.
Jongin even got backinto his dancing a little while later.
I was so proud of him, he was so strong and so commited, it was awesome to watch and be a part of.
I knew we would always be there for each other now.
No matter what happened from now on.

 

THE END :)