three

Life Lessons

'Owwww' I complained rubbing my already bruised nose.
'oh I am so sorry' said the stranger as he bent down to pick up his things, I helped him pick it all up since it was partly my fault
'It's fine' I muttered 'I wasnt really paying attention to where I was going' he stood up and pushed his glasses back up his face.
'Oh gosh, you're hurt, here let me help you'
'Huh? oh no, that wasn't from just now, I'm fine' I said 'I'd rather not talk about it though if that's okay'
'Fair enough' he checked his watch 'oh shoot, I need to get going, I'm already late' and he hurried off.
I felt bad for the guy, if he was a new student, he was going to get eaten alive here. Was I a if i decided to stay and watch how it played out?
I shrugged and made my way back to class, this guy looked about my age, I was bound to at least have one class with him..

When I got there, I took my usual seat at the back of the class roomand waited. I could relax a little here because it was one of the few classes I had that HyeJin wasn't a part of and I actually enjoyed the subject a bit too.
No sign of him yet, if he didn't show up soon, he'd get a tardy on his first day but then the door opened and he came in.
'Sorry I'm late everyone, had a bit of trouble finding the class' I raised my eyebrow, what was he doing? 'your regular teacher isn't here today and won't be for a while so you'll have to make do with me I'm afraid' he smiled, it was a very pretty smile 'I know I'm young but I am qualified I promise, all be it only just' he chuckled 'now I know you're meant to call me sir but that makes me feel old so you can just call me Jongin, it's nice to meet you all' he pushed his glasses up his nose again 'now let's get started shall we?'
That was the first time in a very long time that I actually paid attention for the whole class.

As I went to leave, he called me back.
'What's up?' I said.
'Why haven't you been coming to class?' he asked' straight to the point I see. I shrugged 'there must be a reason Jihee and I think it's to do with what happened to your face'
'Well you can think what you like to make you feel better' I replied 'I dont care, can I go now?'
He sighed 'yes you can go, but if you ever need to talk to someone, you can trust me'
'Trust a treacher? thanks but no thanks' and I turned to leave.
Who the hell did this guy think he was anyways? He didn't even know me and now he was trying to help me? I carried on walking straight out of the front door.
I shouldn't have bothered staying and I wouldn't be making the same mistake again.
No one could help me, I was a loser and I would always be one.
I sat down on the grass and cried.
I couldn't ge tthat stupid idiot out of my head. I wanted to scream, I did scream...a lot.