eight

Life Lessons

My first weekend with Jongin had been so amazing that I was almost late for school on Monday morning but managed to get in just as the first bell was ringing which meant I didn't get a tardy slip and as I was walking toclass I noticed a flyer on the message board advertising a talent show, maybe I should join...nah I wasn't that good...I pocketed it to show to Jongin later on that day.

'You should do it' he said.
'You really think so?'
'Yes, it would show everyone who doubts you that you're not a nobody and you won't take any '
'Will you help me?'
'Of course I will' he said and hugged me.

Every day before the show, Jongin met me and helped me in any way he could and he even took me to the studio he'd workedin.
'Oh my God you actually worked here?'I gasped and he chuckled.
'Yes, I did'
'Won't anyone mind, yanno seeing as I don't actually work here at all and never have?'
'They don't come around often enough, you're all good'
I smiled and popped the cd in the player by my feet.
I closed my eyes and tried to rememebr all of what Jongin hadbeen teaching me.
'That was amazing!' he clapped.
'You really think so?' I asked nervously.
'Of course I do'
'Thank you so much Jongin, I couldn't have done any of this without you, I owe you so much and I don't know how i'll ever repay you'
'You can repay me by smashing the show and prooving everyone who ever doubted you wrong' he said and I smiled.
'I will' I told him 'I'll do this for you'
'No Jihee, you have todo it for yourself...no one else...understand?'
'Yes' I nodded 'well I think I do anyways'
He hugged me again
'You'll be amazing,I know you will'
'Thank you Jongin'