five

Life Lessons

I decided that per our new arrangement that I would start going to classes more often and try to pay attention but that was easier said than done as I found mymind wondering to Jongin.
He might still be close to my age but he was still one of my teachers, we could both be in a lot of trouble,it was too risky and too...weird...
There was no denying it though,he was very handsome, his smile was cute abd his eyes were the colour of hot chocolate,his hair was tousled and fluffy looking and I just wanted ti run my hands through it...
What was I thinking?I shook myself back into reality and yet again I was completelylost to what was going on, I sighed. I'd failed, again, eventhough I had really tried this time andnow he would be disappointed in me.
I just wanted to get out.
'Excuse me, may I be excused?' I asked.
'Of course Miss Kim' I made my way to the door hearing whispers of 'weirdo' and 'freak' follow me all the way.
I hated myself so much that I just sat in a bathroom stall and cried.
What was I going to do?

After what seemed like a very long time, I managed to calmmyself down but I didn't feel like coming out of the stall just yet.
'Jihee? Are you here?'
'Jongin?? what are you doing here? This is a girls restroom' I squeaked.
'You honestly think I care about that when you're upset?' his voice sounded full of concern,it felt weird to have someone care about me.
'I had a panic attack in class and had to excuse myself' I said
'Does that happen a lot?'
'More than I'd like to admit' I said quietly.
'Come out please' he said. I didn't want to but I did.
I felt safe with Jongin, I felt like someone actually gave a damn about me.
'He's still your teacher' said a voice in my head.
'He's the same age as me' I answered it.
'Why are you helping me?' I asked him.
'Because I care about you' he replied'I don't wanna see you get hurt'
'You should be a counsellor not a teacher' I said.
He stood up 'come with me' he said offering me his hand.
'Where?' I asked
'You'll see' he smiled.
This could be interesting.

Jongin led me to the music room.
'What are we doing here?' I asked confused.
'I want to show you something' he said as he placed a cd in one of the music players.
He closed his eyes and as the music played, he began to dance and sway along with it in perfect timing.
Well that was certainly unexpected.