six

Life Lessons

Watching Jongin dance was amazing, it looked as though he was floating or gliding on ice, he was a natural.
When he was finished I clapped and cheered and he even took a little bow.
'Oh my gosh that was amazing' I said 'but why are you showing me this?'
'You asked me why I wanted to help youand I wanted to show you, I know what it's like Jihee, to feel like everyone is against you...you see, when I was training to teacher, I was also in a band, I was the lead dancer...we were good, really good...and then my family got involved and told me to get a real job and to stop wasting my time so I had to quit' he paused 'I miss it sometimes but I love my job'
'I'm sorry that happened to you' I said and hugged him.
And then he kissed me.

This was so wrong...so very very wrong...but then why did it feel so right?
We were going to get into so much trouble but...I didn't care...but I'd be expelled...Jongin would lose his job...but if he cared then he wouldn't have kissed me first...all i knew right now was that I didn't want it to end...but it did...all too soon.
I broke off first.
'What's the matter?' he asked worried.
'Nothing, that was amazing really but...would you really risk everything you worked for for me?'
'Yes'he said simply 'yes I would but Jihee, if you don't want tot hen we can go right back to where we started because I do genuinly want to help you, I'm not just saying that because I like you'
'I know and I feel the same you do but I don't want you getting in trouble'
'I don't care' he said.
I was really consdiering this, was I mad? No, for the first time in a long time, I was seeing clearer than ever, I wanted this more than anything.

'Are you completely sure about this?'
I nodded and kissed him 'I am'
'You're amazing Jihee'
I blushed bright pink

Walking back to classhad been a bad idea.
The main reason being Hyejin.
'So you're so afraid of me that you need a bodyguard now?' she laughed.
I ignored her and carried on walking.
'Oi I'm talking to you' she shoved me and I toppled over and knocked into Jongin who lost his balance and landing face first into the lockers.
'Oh my God are you okay?'
I shouldn't have done that, show concern for a teacher...Hyejin raised her eyebrow and then smiled a wicked smile.
'Oh em gee' she grinned 'you're ing a teacher, I knew you were a freak but this is pure gold, the two of you are finished!' she shreaked with glee.
And then I punched her in the face, right in the nose...granted I did more damage to myself than her but I'dmanaged to make her bleed so I was happy.
'You're gonna pay for that' she hissed and then stalked off.

I went back to Jongin who was holding a tissue to his forehead.
'Oh gosh you're hurt, let me see' I said moving his hand away.
'Me? what about you?' I tried to hide my injured hand that had swollen to twice the size.
'I'm fine' I lied 'it'll go back to normal soon'
'I'm taking you to the doctor'
I sighed