Eight

ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ GRAND PRIZE © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With the whole night ahead of them, he allowed himself to bury his nose in the younger's hair.

 

In the quietness of the room, he relished in the sensation of Jimin's body against his.

 

It gave him mixed feelings - on one hand, his presence was warm and his locks smelt of coconut, on the other, his shirt was getting damp with sweat and sticking to his body, which did nothing to help him control his own wants and needs. 

 

Jimin, as he had decided long ago, was made up of candy and fire.

 

One second he would look at the younger and wish to embrace him until the universe collapsed upon itself. The next, he would look again and Jimin would be doing that thing where he bites his lip.

 

On and on.

 

Every day, all day long, spiraling between endearing cuteness and lustful ism.

 

It was too much to deal with and Min Yoongi...

 

He was only a man.

 

With his left arm wrapped around Jimin's body, he positioned himself sideways and slightly hovered the maknae. He then used his right hand to carefully his white shirt.

 

As each button came undone, so did his sanity.

 

So did his self control.

 

He brushed his fingers down Jimin's bare chest before ing the remaining two links. His skin under the fabric was as icky as he imagined and that was a good thing in his modest opinion.

 

Absentmindedly, Yoongi lowered his head and nuzzled the younger's chest with his nose, inhaling deeply.

 

Jimin stirred slightly in his sleep and turned hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter