Four

ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ GRAND PRIZE © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They were on the limousine back home.

 

A loud and cheerful chatter filled the vehicle, boosted by the one too many drinks the group had available.

 

Yoongi was only slightly tipsy, leaning against the window, whisky glass in his hand, satisfied by the fact that his friends were too wasted to notice how his eyes were glued to one of the maknaes, in all ways unholy.

 

The boys spoke loudly, gesturing grandly with their arms while Jimin, sitting across from him and between Hoseok and Jin, just let his head rest against the backseat.

 

It all appeared to be happening in slow motion in Yoongi's mind.

 

The way Jimin threw his head backwards, laughing the daylights out of him, his cheeks and nose flushed pink due to the alcohol in his system, his perfect teeth, plump lips and button nose. A thin layer of sweat covered his face and neck, reflecting mildly the neon lights set up in the limo, that changed color every so often.

 

Unaware of his hyung's stares and because it was hot, Jimin raised his hand to let the second button of his white collar shirt come undone.

 

Yoongi in a breath and changed his position.

 

Jimin's eyes were half lided already, the exhaustion of the day taking over, but the booze not quite letting him relax, making him slow but cheery instead.

 

The boys rejoiced about the award

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter