Five

ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ GRAND PRIZE © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They exited the limo, using each other for mutual support.

 

Hoseok and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin. Namjoon was the only one still capable of standing on his own, reaching for the door of the apartment building and fiddling with the keys. Jimin had refused the leader's help anyway, insisting that he 'wasn't drunk', and so he walked in bee lines by Yoongi's side.

 

The later found it rather cute.

 

Making a fuss but eventually managing themselves, the seven all squeezed into the elevator at once successfully. Yoongi ended up cornered, with Jimin in front of him.

 

Hoseok pressed a button and the elevator started moving, causing them all to wobble on their feet. Jin stepped backwards, forcing Jimin to step backwards too.

 

And stand completely against Yoongi.

 

While the younger was too tipsy to be aware of it, the older was way too focused on every curve of his body pressed against the other's. They were around the same weight, and fit perfectly.

 

Jimin's body was warm and he smelt of perfume and sweat. It was a sweet mixture that inebriated Yoongi's senses. He closed his eyes for a moment, inhaling deeply.

 

The elevator halted and the doors opened.

 

"Yah! You idiot!" Taehyung slurred at Hobi. "That's the third floor!"

 

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw the big "3" drawn on the wall of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter