Ten

ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ GRAND PRIZE © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, he realized he was facing the wall.

 

Like a brick, every single second of the previous night's events came hit him full force. So much, he didn't dare turn around and face the younger.

 

However, after a few seconds of contemplating the nothingness in front of him, his senses let him know that he was the only one laying in bed.

 

Or maybe,  just maybe, it was the fact that he felt extremely cold.

 

Carefully and with a dry lump lodged in his throat, his body stirred and he slowly turned around. 

 

As expected, his gaze met nothing but tangled white sheets and an empty room washed over by the frail morning light that managed to seep through the closed curtains.

 

He ran his hand over the spot by his side.

 

Cold.

 

Jimin had left a while ago.

 

Or was it a dream?

 

But it wasn't - his body told him so. 

 

So did his heart.

 

As well as the dry stains on the sheets.

 

Gingerly, he sat up straight and set his bare feet on the carpeted floor, standing up right after. His legs were rather wobbly and he stumbled his way to the black, wooden closet, right in front of his bed.

 

As he became further awake, he was quick to grab a pair of boxers. He then put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt - it was the small one that clung to his body way too much and that he never really wore anymore, but because he was in a hurry in case his roommate decided to pop up, he put that one on either way.

 

Still barefoot, he dragged himself to the door and took a deep breath as he pulled it open and walked out of the room, into the corridor that led to the other divisions of the apartment.

 

The first thing he heard was a grumbled conversation coming from the kitchen and when he made it to the door, he learned that it was being held between a very hungover J-Hope and a patronizing Jin... who didn't look much better himself.

 

"Morning." Yoongi greeted, pulling a chair a throwing his whole weight on it.

 

"Ugh! Ssshhh!" 

 

Hoseok complained, referring to the sound that the legs of the chair cried when being dragged across the tiles. He held his head with both hands and shut his eyes closed. 

 

"Silence, please." He whisper-hissed, then taking a small sip of some sort of green smoothy in front of him.

 

"Need one?" Jin asked as quietly as possible, as he was in the process of making a second beverage.

 

"I feel just fine." Yoongi commented, crossing both arms over his chest. "You on the other hand, Jin-hyung... I mean, have you seen your face? I thought you were supposed to be the responsible one."

 

"Yah!" Jin shrieked and then hissed, holding his forehead. "Respect." He mumbled, sipping on his drink.

 

Yoongi chuckled just as Jungkook crawled into the kitchen.

 

Literally crawled.

 

On all fours.

 

"Hyungs... I feel sick..." He whined, siting on his against the fridge. "I'm never drinking again."

 

"Sssshhh!" Hoseok demanded, groaning right after.

 

"Come have a smoothy, Kooks." Jin beckoned, tapping the chair by his side and then standing to go prepare what he offered. "You'll feel better soon enough."

 

"Where's Jimin?" 

 

Yoongi asked before he could filter his own thoughts. 

 

"I mean, he looked pretty ed last night." He added, trying to make the question as random sounding as possible.

 

But then he mentally facepalmed at the irony.

 

"In the shower." A voice said behind him. Taehyung answered, having overheard the question as he walked into the kitchen and fetched himself a bottle of water.

 

Was it him or Jungkook started blushing violently?

 

Before he could actually think that over, Namjoon walked into the kitchen, looking rough and battered, but smiling nonetheless.

 

"Morning, champs!" He chirped against his own headache, raising something golden that was clasped in his hand and waving it in the air.

 

His actions were followed by a choir of raspy, painful cheers.

 

"I can't believe we got it." Hoseok mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut as he wanted to bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter