One

ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ GRAND PRIZE © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Applause.

 

The lights blinded him for a moment. Or maybe it was the emotion?

 

His friends stood, legs wobbly, shocked faces. He was still sitting there, incapable of believing it.

 

They all came around for a group embrace. One of them, he didn't take notice which, gripped his arm and hoisted him upright. Arms were thrown over his shoulders.

 

All he saw was a blur of colors. His ears filled with the sound of the fans chanting for them, of his friend's excited voices.

 

It's true. It happened.

 

Against all odds, against all expectations, against all that had been going on.

 

They won MAMAS Artist Of The Year 2017.

 

It was unbelievable but it was real. His body wasn't enough to accommodate all the happiness, all the thrill.

 

Tears pooled in his eyes. Happy tears.

 

Grateful tears.

 

Once again, their Army hadn't let them down. It overwhelmed him how could people love them to that degree. Care about them to that degree. How could people be so selfless on their behalf.

 

On behalf of their success, of their smile.

 

Every new award was like this, yet every single one was a whole new experience, kaleidoscope of emotions, as though he was experimenting them all over again for the first time.

 

He lost his ground and gave aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter