a galaxy far away

12 days of Christmas drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up from being kissed all over his face, and it took his a few seconds to realise why he was being woken up at all. Opening his eyes instantly, he coulnd't help but smile widely at his boyfriend "It's time to go?" he asked immediately. "Yes babe, I put coffee in a thermos so just get dressed and we can leave!" Jimin grinned as well. 

Yoongi didn't need to be told twice, and grabbed for the clothes he had laid out a few hours before: "I'm so excited, baby! I'm so excited!" he kept repeating.  "Me too, I can't believe we've waited two years for this! It's going to be so good I can feel it!" Jimin replied, equally excited. 

The pair hurriedly made their way to the cinema, and were all set and seated a few minutes before midnight, meaning the start of the Last Jedi premiere. 

Yoongi grabbed his boyfriend's hand, to once more declare his happiness "I can't believe I'm going to experience my favourite thing with my favourite person. I love you for doing this with me and being equally excited." Jimin's eyes turned into crescent moons, a look Yoongi loved seeing so much. "I don't know what I'm more excited for, you being such a geek or actually seeing the movie. I love it too hyung, just don't kick me if I cry a little over Kylo." 

The lights turned off, and Yoongi took this as an opportunity for the last word in their ongoing argument: "Oh hell no, he's going to have his kicked by Rey, just wait for it." 

The two laughed. Jim

Please log in to read the full chapter