christmas sweaters are good

12 days of Christmas drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this” Jimin laughed whilst shaking his head. “Hold on, I’m not making you do this, princess, you’re the one who said they wanted to wear them outside even though I am strongly against this concept.” Yoongi was quick to reply, the tone in his voice lacking any form of actual irritation. “I’m doing this for you entirely, I’d never leave the house looking like I have nothing else to wear.” he laughed.

The pair was walking towards the campus cafeteria in matching hoodies their friends had given them on their first Christmas together, last year when they’d just become a couple. They were red Christmas sweaters that said, ‘cutest boyfriends ever’.

 

“Oh, so you’re not even a bit happy I’m doing this to show my classmate I’m taken, so he’ll finally stop bothering me?” Jimin faked being upset. “I’m not worried you’ll leave me, you love me too much.” Yoongi stated honestly, not even bragging about this fact. Jimin nodded affectionately.

 

“You look handsome though, I don’t know how you do it, Min.” Jimin complimented his boyfriend. “Says who? You look cute, Min.” Yoongi smiled and took his lover’s hand in his own, “but I am loving the fact that he and everybody else will be able to see you’re mine.” Jimin grinned shyly: “They know, hyung, believe me the entire campus knows. He’s just cocky.”

Yoongi made a sound of confirmation at the back of his throat, “hmm, good” and smiled slightly.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter