Jimin self sabotages

12 days of Christmas drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi chucked his keys on the shoe closet before curiously peeking around the corner of the hallway in his and Jimin’s shared studio. “Min?” he called out to his lover.

 

It was a little after 10 pm and biochem major Min Yoongi just got back from a classmate’s dorm to finish up a shared research project. Though, his head hadn’t been with it for the last hour when his thoughts started to drift to his boyfriend of 9 months, and he decided any further attempts at the project would go to waste anyway, so he hurriedly came up with a reason to leave for home.

 

Home

 

Jimin

 

“Babe, are you here?” he called out again, but when no response came Yoongi raised an eyebrow. He could have sworn Jimin said he’d be home by 7 after finishing up his solo assessment. Jimin was a student in the performing arts department, where he was being trained to become a musical artist. The pair had met via mutual friends, and they'd clicked instantly. The falling in love was easy, the moving in came soon after.

 

It didn’t take long for Yoongi to find his lover, curled up on the bed fully clothed and clutching on to Yoongi’s pillow at the older’s side of the bed. An uneasy feeling overcame Yoongi, and it had everything to do with Jimin having been extremely nervous for his assessment. The older dreaded the heartbreaking self-doubt and sadness that would undoubtedly be coming out of Jimin’s mouth after he’d be woken up, but Yoongi woke him nonetheless.

 

“Jimin, baby.” He called out gently while Jimin’s hair out of his eyes. Said boy opened his eyes slowly and looked at Yoongi with a look that he hated seeing so much, as it evoked so many emotions. “Do you want to talk about how it went? What did they say?” He asked after a few seconds of silence.

“I didn’t go…” Jimin’s voice was coars

Please log in to read the full chapter