fights happen

12 days of Christmas drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe this… I can’t believe you! You’re the worst, Yoongi!” Jimin yelled at the older.

Jimin usually had endless amounts of patience, but not today.

 

“I told you I’m sorry! I’m so busy, I made a mistake! I’m a human too, okay!” Yoongi was frustrated at the younger’s unreasonable anger. He did know he’d made a mistake, but he had been trying to eliminate the risk of a fight evolving by telling Jimin honestly about his double schedule.

 

Jimin had asked his hyung weeks ago, to accompany him to an important audition, both for the support and the ride. Yoongi immediately promised, of course, to be there with him. He knew how much of a big deal this was to Jimin, and he felt comforted by the thought of Jimin wanting him close all day. He hadn’t realized when accepting a meeting date that he’d already made these plans. It was a meeting with a business affiliate which would possibly take on one of his projects, which was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he couldn’t reschedule it.

 

“You know how important this is to me, how could you be so stupid!” Jimin yelled once more. “Fine. I’m stupid, the worst, scum. I’m sorry you’re dating me, Park Jimin!” Yoongi snapped back at him, before grabbing his wallet and keys and made way for the door.
“Yes you go run away from conflict again Yoongi, really mature!” Jimin shouted after him before hearing the door slam shut.

 

Jimin felt bad right away, fo

Please log in to read the full chapter