gifts

12 days of Christmas drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yoo chimchim” Hoseok said after Jimin picked up the phone. “Yo, what’s up hyung?”

“I kind of need your help, we’re having to move the piano and Kook bailed so if you could come over that’d be great.” “Yeah, sure, give me 10 minutes. It’s at the studio I assume?” Jimin asked. “Yes, we’re in studio 3, thanks dongsaeng!”

 

Jimin made his way to the studio Hoseok taught at, and entered the ballet studio to find Hoseok sitting on top of the old piano they used during ballet classes. “Hey, that was quick, thanks man.” Hoseok said, showing a big smile. “Sure, what do we need to do?” Jimin asked curiously. “Well we’re getting a new grande piano, but we need to get rid of this one first and it’s too heavy to move and get onto the rolling platform myself. Jungkook was supposed to help but he bailed and said you’d be home so here you are.” Hoseok explained.

“You’re getting rid of this one?” Jimin asked, his interest spiked. “Yeah, why? It’s off key every other week so it’s getting expensive to get it tuned all the time anyway.”

“If I gave you guys 300, could I buy it?” The younger asked.

“Are you serious? Why do you want it?” Hoseok was surprised, as far as he was aware Jimin didn’t know how to play more than twinkle twinkle little star. “I still need a Christmas gift for Yoongs, he knows how to play but he only uses a crappy keyboard that he says “does not feel the same as a piano”” Jimin told his friend. “Oh, that’s so sweet. You can

Please log in to read the full chapter