Memories

Memories with my CEO

Jungkook opens the door looking pale. Sana helps him go to his room forgetting the documents he had to sign.

HER POV

After helping him get to bed. I sat on his bed next to his side. It hurts not being able to tell him our past. After I fell down the stairs my memory came back. I caress his dark chocolate hair after putting a humid towel on his forehead.

“Will you remember us?” I stare at his face for a while until my phone rang.

I check the caller ID and it was Eunwo-shi. I wonder what’s up.

“Hi Eunwoo-shi” I reply and he call me ‘beautiful’ which made me blush. He was a great guy but I can’t accept his propose. He told me the magazine catalog will be launch next week and he’ll e-mail me my photos today. I can’t wait to see how they came out because I wasn’t able to check them. I couldn’t finish the photoshoot poperly because Jungkook drag me out of the studio.

“Thank you Eunwoo-shi” I was excited.

“Call me Oppa, even though I’m not.Ummm…..are you free right now?” I giggle and then look at the time which was lunch time.

“Free right now?I- woah!” I felt Jungkook drag me down while he hold me in an tight embrace and he rest his face near my neck. He keep sniffing it,”don’t, please” he mumbles and that tickle.

“Sana doll, are you alright? Did you fell down?” Eunwoo ask and I couldn’t move anymore.

“Ummm…yeah but I’m fine” I sort of lied and he wanted to come over to check on me.

“Oh no no….believe me I’m great. Listen I-“ before I could say my bye. Jungkook started whining loud and I’m sure Eunwoo heard.

“Are you with someone?” I turn around fast and cover Jungkook mout hushing him down. I didn’t realize there was no gap between us and his hands were around my waist.

“Sorry Eunwoo, next time” I hang up and Jungkook stop whining but held me closer. Our lips were just inches from each other.

“Aishh…you better now? Your such a child. How can you be the CEO? Let me go” I try setting myself free but it was no use. I had a long day and I still need his signatures for the documents. I didn’t slept well last night might as well sleep now. I felt nervous sleeping with Jungkook but he wouldn’t let go.

Once Sana was completely asleep, Jungkook open his eyes and was surprise to see her so close his face. He trace her face with his finger and then her pinky lips. Since, his lips were inches from his, he carefully place a kiss on her pink lips. She didn’t wake up and he kiss her again. His heart was racing and couldn’t explain the feeling. He just hated when other man got closer to his secretary. He knew Sana was no ordinary secretary. He peck her cheek and lips again.

“Why do I feel needy with you?” his words woke up Sana.

Jungkook eyes widen and let her go. He stood up quickly and wonders what the strange dream he had was. Who was the girl I was holding hands with?

Sana did heard Jungkook words, but didn’t realize his kisses. She touch her lips wondering if her lips where touch at all. She saw Jungkook walking to his closet taking out a suit.

Sana notice Jungkook might go to work. She stood up to grab the suit from his hold.

“You’re not planning to go to work?” Sana ask worried and Jungkook ignore her and tried to take the suit from her but she ran to the bed.

“Miss Sana give it back. We’re not children to play around” Jungkook said and tried to get it back but she hide it behind her back.

“Mr.Jeon, how about I make you a soup and you rest today” Sana suggested but Jungkook shook his head.

“I had stuff to get done” he reply tired and try to get his suit again but Sana move fast.

“Fine..I’ll just grab a new suit. I’m not playing your games. I’m completely fine, you may leave” Jungkook said.

--

He’s s cold to me again. Before he went to his closet again. I jump on his back grabbing his arm preventing him from opening his closet.

“What the fxxk!? Yah!Get off me!” he tried to shook me off lightly then hard but I held tight.

“Just rest today stubborn child” I don’t know why I say it like that because in one second I was pinned down the bed.

“I’m not a kid anymore” he was on top of me. He caught me off guard and his face was too close from mine.

“Fine!! do whatever you want. I’ll just go and have dinner with Eunwoo-shi “ I push him off me and headed out his room.

I didn’t know why I was teary. Was I mad at Jungkook?

Jungkook stay inside the room quiet and then sat on his bed while throwing a pillow at his room door.

“I hate that bastard” He just hated it when you mention Eunwoo name.

 

Sorry I took long again  but here's an update.