Secrets Revealed

Memories with my CEO

NOONE POV

"You guys this is not good. I have to sign some paper works and review some. I can't go to work with my gray hair. It be suspicious and she can find out" Jungkook freak out after he came out from taking a shower and frustrated the hair dye didn't removed.

"Which one you use?" Yoongi asked him and he grab one that was on the top cabinet.

Jimin went to check the hair dye and read the box.

"You might want to be excuse at least three more days. This won't removed at least 1-2 weeks" he said and the leader came up with an idea.

"Take the day off or wait Hoseok hyung go to the store to buy a hair wax to cover the ash gray hair" the leader said and Hoseok get up from the couch and nod.

"Wait!Give us a ride. Don't worry will cover for Jungkook until he comes back later" Jimin said and Taehyung waved.

"Not suits?" Hoseok asked his donsaengs and the two of them shrug.

"Okay let's get going" Hoseok said and the three left the room.

"I have no time I just go and sign after reviewing, just send a text message to Hoseok hyung to bring the hair wax to the office" the maknae said.

"Wow! you sure?" the leader asked him grabbing Jungkook  arm making sure the maknae was in the right state of mind.

"Yeah, she will be busy with paper work. Hmmm....I'll get going" the maknae said, but his hyung put a hat over his head.

"Thank you" the maknae smile softly and left to work.

After a few minutes Jungkook arrived the company and adjusted his hat. He called security, so he can go inside the building from the backdoor without bumping into people.

Jimin  and Taehyung arrived the company and Hoseok stayed to park the car.

"You met Jungkook secretary?"Jimin ask Taehyung who shook his head.

"He said is someone his dad trust. I was in vacation like you and I thought you came first and already met her" Taehyung respond.

"What do we tell her ?she doesn't know us "Taehyung ask Jimin who thought of something as the elevator doors open.

"Will tell her were the CEO best friends and will take over the CEO work until he comes back later. If she doesn't believe us will wait for Hoseok hyung . She knows him already" Jimin said and Taehyung agreed with the plan.

Sana was busy typing some information in the computer and getting some outlines done. She turn around to find some folders and that's when the two guys came forward and looked at Sana back.

Taehyung clear his throat and Sana turn around. Taehyung and Jimin  widen their eyes shook. Both shared the  same expression. Sana was confused by their reaction and asked them what can she do for them.

"No way"Taehyung said softly and Jimin nudged his side.

"Do you guys need something?" Sana ask them wondering what two guys dressed in street clothes might want.

"I- I mean we are the CEO friends and came to let you know he will come late"Jimin said and Sana nod and called the CEO who answer.

After she got the confirmation she let them inside the CEO office and offer them a drink which they accept. When she came out from the office Hoseok came in and greet her.

"Oh! two guys came saying they were Mr.Jeon friends" she said and Hoseok nod, then she left to get the coffees.

Hoseok came inside the office and Jimin and Taehyung shook their hyung.

"Wow!calm down!What is wrong with you guys?" Hoseok try to calm them down.

"Sit" Jimin said and Hoseok took a sit.

"You may not know this story hyung, because we met you later on in college. That is  Jungkook secretary?" Taehyung explained and confirm Sana was Jungkook secretary.

"Yeah, but why you guys seem shook?" Hoseok asked wondering what was going on.

"Jungkook probably still can't remember due to the accident in the past. Hoseok hyung you know our maknae had an accident in junior high. Well back then he was dating Sana." Taehyung explained and Hoseok eyes widen.

"Wait! You saying the secretary?" Hoseok said and a knock was heard and Sana came in with  three coffees.

"Thank you" Hoseok said and the other two nod and Sana left after delivering the coffee's.

"Apparently something is going on, why can she remember us too?Is she pretending?" Jimin wonder and Taehyung look at him wondering too.

"If both had a relationship and the past, then why can they remember each other? wow!we living a real drama here" Hoseok said taking a sip of his coffee.

"How can she forget this face?" Taehyung look with aeygo at his hyung who smack his head.

"I don't know let's see what is going on first"Hoseok said and they nod.

Jungkook arrived minutes later at the company and Sana was running down the hallway to go downstairs, because an agency was coming over to check some facilities. On her way she trip over her own legs causing her to lose her balance. Jungkook bump shoulders with her, but was able to caught her on time.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Sana said making eye contact with the guy who caught her.

Her eyes widen and she felt an electricity run through her body. The same feeling Jungkook had when her eyes met his.

She saw the guy with a black hat and he had a mask over his face.

"You?" Sana ask him as she catch a glimpse of gray ash hair on the corner sides of the hat. She tried to reach for his side of his hair but he pulled away.

"I have to go" he mumble through the mask and ran to the stairs and she lost sigh of him.

She felt confused, but she was sure it was gold mask guy.

"What is he doing here?" she wondered even though she wanted to find out she had to go the first floor to welcome the visitor.

Jungkook arrived his office catching on his breath and his three friends looked at him because he looked shook.

"You sure you okay, you looked pale"Hoseok said.

"You saw a ghost?" Taehyung added.

"Where's the suit?" Jimin asked looking at the maknae.

Jungkook took off his sweater revealing his suit underneath, took his cap off and mask.

"Hurry guys I need to have it cover" Jungkook try to calm down and a his phone vibrate. A message from Sana. The visitors were in the elevator coming.

"No time hurry" Jungkook said and Jimin open the hair wax and start applying it on Jungkook hair random. Hoseok try to fix his hair and Taehyung went to check by the window.

"They're coming in 1 minute" Taehyung said loud enough.

Jimin fixed the maknae hair quick just in time when Sana knock the door and went in.

The three guys move to the chairs and took a sit like they were having a normal conversation.

Sana went in and announced the visitors. Jungkook let them in and the businesses talk began.

After a few hours of the meeting the visitors left.

Sana was still thinking about the guy with the hat when Jungkook came out of his office and ask her to bring the document for conference. She did not pay attention because she was thoughtful about gold mask.

"Yah!I'm talking to you" Jungkook waved a hand in front of Sana face and she came back from dreamland.

"Oh!sorry, what did you say?" she look at him in the eye confused.

"Be alert unless you want to be fired. I'm already stress with paperwork" Jungkook said and turn around to walk back to his office.

Sana catch a glimpse of gray hair on the back of Jungkook hair.

"No way" Sana mumble but she was curious and she went in wit the documents he ask for.

Both started to work on outlines and it was awkward. Only the sound of keyboard, and breaths were heard.

Sana decided to investigate "Ummm....does work stress you too much?" she asks.

"Hmm...?" Jungkook look at her and nod.

"You know some people get gray hair s very young" Sana said and he shrug.

"Like you sir" she said typing on her laptop getting his full attention.

"What?" he reply confused and nervous.

"Yeah, the back of your hair is a gray spot" she said looking at him in the eye and he looked tense.

"It's late for lunch , go eat I need to leave early today" Jungkook said standing up and before he walk away Sana hold his arm making him stop and look back at her.

She walk in front of him and look deep into his eyes making him blush lightly.

"What do you want?creep" he told her moody.

"Gold mask?" his eyes widen and he push her away from him.

"What?I'm your boss stop making stuff up" he grab his sweater from the rack of coats and his hat hidden inside the coat fell along with his mask inside the hat.

"I knew it! So, why is the perfect CEO son doing in such places? You so random" Sana giggle with a triumphant smile on her face that she found out a mystery. In the other hand, Jungkook knew he was caught and had no other choice.

He pick up his sweater, hat and mask.

"Look my personal life is none of your business. You stay out it and say nothing. Also, don't want to see you at the club" Jungkook said pushing Sana against the wall glaring at her.

"I can go whenever I want that club is not your belonging. Now if you excuse me I have to work" she push him hard off her and grab the folders and glare back and say loud enough "BIPOLAR" before she exit the office.

Jungkook stayed still shook from what just occur.

"I have to do something or she'll blackmail me" he sigh not to happy that now he had to deal with a new problem.

Will she blackmail him or be his confident?

 

 

Took long to update but here's another chapter :)