Jelly???

Memories with my CEO

On Monday afternoon it was lunch time for the employees. Sana was waiting for Eunwoo to come pick her up like they had planned. She decided to applied some lipstick before he arrived, since there was still some time left. A co-workwer came by to ask her if she'll be joining the others to lunch. After Sana told her she has a date her co-worker smile understanding and left with a group of other co-workers for lunch. Jungkook was still working at his office, but decided to take a break. His friends text him to meet at the parking lot to go eat lunch together. He stood up and look at the time and his stomach growled. When he open the door of his office he saw Sana hugging a guy that was facing his back to him. The stranger was tall, slim, and nice hair. However, he didn't see his face yet. Jungkook saw Sana happy face grabbing her purse and their eyes locked as she turn to look back at him. She bowed and the stranger turned to look at him.

Him? Jungkook thought remembering the guy at the club who gave his phone number to Sana.

The guy turned to faced him and smile and bow as well.

"Let's go" Eunwoo said and Sana nod leaving together.

Jungkook didn't like the guy, but he couldn't find the reason. His phone rang and it was Jimin. He answer telling him he was coming and made his way to the parking lot to meet his friends.

At the restaurant Sana was having a good time getting to know Eunwoo. She found out he was the grandson of the CEO from a company not too far from where she worked at. He was sweet and found him interesting. So, far nothng formal yet, but they can be good friends. He invited Sana to a party his company would do to his grandfather. She was nervous because it was a sudden invitation. Also his family would be present which made her nervous. However, Eunwoo said his family are nice and they allowed their children to bring friends. That calm down Sana nerves. The party was on Thursday and they plan to hang out Saturday to go volunteer at dog adoption center. On Friday they would go to the movies. Sana was amazed how many plans he came up with just a few days of meeting, but they just click. She didn't know if their relationship could only be friendship or more yet. It was to soon to find out yet.

Jungkook arrived with Jimin and Hoseok at the restaurant. They were sat on the other side from where Sana and Eunwoo where sitting. The guys order their meals and waited. While Jimin and Hoseok were having a conversation they figure out Jungkook soul was not present with them.

"Hey! We calling you. Are you okay?" Hoseok called the maknae waving his hand in front of him.

Junkook look up at his friend and smile nodding.

"Sorry I was just thinking of something. What did you asked me?" the maknae asked Hoseok who forgot what he was asking.

Jimin chuckle and said "You have to go to the party the ASTRO CORP is doing. I have to because my dad force me and Hoseok hyung too because his uncle force him too. That means we have to cancel dance practice" Jimin explained and Jungkook sigh not too happy remembering he had to attend in his parents place.

"I forgot about that party" Jungkook took a sip of his drink and Hoseok patted his maknae shoulder.

"Food here!" Jimin smile and the waitress serve them their order.

The guys started to eat calmly and Hoseok remember "Oh!What happened to the Hana girl?Your mom forcing you to go with her at the party?" Hoseok asked the maknae shrug.

"I hope not" Jungkook got goosebumps just thinking about it and continue eating until she heard a familiar loud giggle that was loud enough even some customers turn their attention to the noise.

Jungkook spotted Sana and Eunwoo sitting from the other side where he was and glared. Sana bow lightly apologizing and Eunwoo giggle apologizing too. Her back was facing Jungkook, so she couldn't see him. Eunwoo did made eye contact
with Jungkook. Eunwoo grin or smirk it was hard to tell. Jungkook just didn't like that guy and his friends notice who the maknae was glaring to.

Jimin clear his troath to get Jungkook attention, which he did.

"Umm...how about we leave already. I mean I'm full and is on me today guys" Jimin said and Hoseok made a funny gesture just trying to change the atmosphere that occur moments ago.

Jungkook stood up and glared at Eunwoo before stepping out the restaurant with his friends.

"I'll pick you up Thursday around 5pm. Let me get you to work before you get yelled from your moody boss" Eunwoo said and Sana chuckle.

"Eyyy....yeah he can be bipolar, but not always" Sana said and Eunwoo nod patting her head.

He bought her a chessecake to go. She could eat it during her break.

After arriving at the office Sana arrived 5 minutes late, which Jungkook notice since he was looking at his window.

Sana sat on her chair hoping Jungkook never notice and start working. Jungkook came out his office with a stack of folders on his hands. She notice the office door open and look at her boss with unknown expression on his face staring at her.

"Ummm...may I do something for you Mr.Jeon?" she asked him and he slam the stack of folders on her desk making her jump and blink from the sudden action.

"I need an outline and revise them before I sign them and make sure they have copies ASAP" he order and went back to his office.

She pout because it will take a while maybe she has to stayed overtime. When she open the first folder that was on top there was a sticky note that read
'Don't make me come out of my office to deliver you documents. Next time be on time. GOT IT!!'

She look at the office and through the window she saw him doing a call.

"Such a meanie" she glared at him and he look back at her and shut the windows with his control remote making her scoff rolling her eyes at him and began working.

Soon many workers started to leave and she felt more stressed. On her break she took out her cheesecake from her small fridge she had by her desk.

As expected Hana made her way inside the building to Jungkook office. Before Sana took a bite of her cheesecake she was interrupted by Hana presence.

"Sorry, may I help you with something miss?" Sana asked Hana who flip her hair.

"I need to see Mr.Jeon ASAP" Hana said in a demanding voice to Sana.

Sana remeber the voice and gasp meeting Hana.

"Umm...name?" Sana wonder if her guess was right.

"You are so dumb as a secretary. He hasn't told you anything about me?" Hana overreact and Sana was shocked being insulted.

"I'm Hana obviously and I'm coming in" she said walking to Jungkook office superdiva, but Sana ran to blocked her to enter.

"MOVE!!" Hana yelled pulling Sana out of the way.

Of course the noise was obvious and Jungkook heard and went to open the door. He saw Sana back was facing him and Hana pulling Sana out of the way harshly.

"ENOUGH!!!"Jungkook yelled and both girls quiet down and Sana move out of the way apologizing trying to explain her actions.

Hana hug Jungkook and he didn't mind and of course Sana saw that.

"It's fine and I'm the only one who can yelled here" Jungkook said and Hana pouted apologizing telling him how hot that sounded hugging his arm telling him she made some cooking for him.

"Go back to work that's why you get pay" Hana told Sana who look at Jungkook for protection or something, but Jungkook just look away closing the door. Sana scoff furious and mimicked Hana pissed off.

She went back to her desk and eat her cheesecake and drink her apple juice to help her calm down. Minutes later she heard the office door open and was full of a piece of cheesecake and she was about to take a drink of her apple juice. However Jungkook walk over taking Sana apple juice and drink almost all of it. Sana try to finish her cheesecake.

"I'm sorry, I should have taste it before giving it to you. It's my first time trying that dish" Hana came out from his office with a teary face.

Jungkook look at Sana who had a puffy face because she was eating her cheesecake. He look at her desk and eat her cheesecake to get the other taste from Hana food out of his tongue.

Sana got mad to Jungkook for stealing her cheesecake, but he didn't care.

Hana push him out offended and left.

Jungkook finish Sana cake and she glared at him offended. After he finish it he drank her apple juice.

"Bon apetiti sir" Sana said in a sarcastic tone.

Jungkook took a deep breath feeling better.

"You would've done the same if you had taste her food. My poor tongue it hurt thankfully your sweets help" he said and stretch his arms.

Sana put the trash he made in her trash bin and pout because she was still hungry.

Jungkook turn around and hold his laugh seeing her pout like that.

"Sheez....is just food. I'll be a nice boss today leave what you done so far in my office and keep the others safe. You can go home" Jungkook said and left to his office.

Sana smile feeling relieve "that's good news thank god because I want a snack" she did as told and took the bus to go home.

The next day she arrive work early and found a bag on her desk from a bakery. She saw a note that was from her boss and read it
"I'm sorry for eating your food yesterday. Anyways lucky you I bought you another cheesecake way better from the best expensive bakeries. Stop pouting and better work today" she read it mimicking his voice and giggle taking out the cheesecake that look yummy.

Jungkook would not be at the office since he had to go business trip.

 

 

Thank you for taking your time reading my fanfic everyone <3
Update time!