Who's Hana?

Memories with my CEO

 

The next morning Jungkook prepared breakfast and was thinking how he had to explained last night situation to Sana. He took a deep breath and knock on the door of his room hearing no sound he open the door slowly. He saw the silhouette of Sana body in his bed still sleeping. He walk over and bend down studying her face and wonder why he save her?

"Wake up" he whisper poking her forehead and she smack his hand mumbling words kicking the duvet off her body revealing her top and legs. He look away and throw a pillow at her face making her eyes open in an instant.

"Where!!? she sit up revealing her top and met eyes with her boss who's ears were red hiding his blush.

She let out a scream and cover herself.

"Yah!I didn't see anything good anyways" he scoff at her glaring at her and she felt offended and jump at him pulling his hair for the insult.

One thing she knew is that he takes care of his hair. Of course, he will hate his hair being pulled.

"Get off! You savage!what is wrong with you!?" he yelled trying to removed her hands off his hair making him trip with his sandals. He fell on top of her and she shut up feeling his breath by her bare neck. She let go of his hair and he stay still not knowing how to react.

"SON!!!!WHERE ARE YOU!?" the voice that came inside the condo made Jungkook move off Sana immediately and she look at him for directions confused.

Both heard footsteps coming closer.

"My mom? You go hide in the bathroom" he said and Sana jump off bed and went inside the bathroom, but he remember his mom check his room is clean and sometimes checks the bathroom.

"Not there" Jungkook changed his mind and drag her inside the coats closet and shoved all her things inside the closet and just on time when his mom knock on his door and came in.

"Aigoo....why you didn't respond. I was worried about you" his mom came over to give a hug to his son fixing his hair.

"I was in the bathroom" Jungkook reply trying to sound calm and his mom nod and went to check the bathroom.

"I'll send someone to clean the bathroom later , put your razor and foam away is messy" his mom said and Sana just stay silent and listen.

"Okay mom understood, let's go out to the living room" Jungkook try to get his mom out of the room, but a noise in the closet make his mom stop her heels.

"What was that?" his mom raised an eyebrow walking to the closet and Jungkook cursed in his mind hoping Sana was not found. Thankfully, the door of the room was open to reveal Hana.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait in the living room" Hana came inside Jungkook room and his mom went by her side with a smile.

"It's alright honey, I'm sorry for my son mess" his mom giggle and Hana smile saying it was okay and she was not bother at all.

"Mom, what is the meaning of this?" Jungkook asked confused and his mom smile.

"I wanted you to meet the daughter of our best branches. His father have been working with us since, me and your father were young. She's his beautiful daughter and how about you get dressed and we go out to eat dinner" his mom said with a smile and Hana shook hands with Jungkook with a flirty smile before leaving with Jungkook mom.

After they left he lock the door and went to his room closet and move the coats out of the way and Sana look at him mad.

"I should be mad not you. Come on" Jungkook help Sana out of the closet and she grab her stuff covering herself.

Jungkook grab a white plain shirt and gave it to her to wear. He turn around and she changed.

"Look, I have to get going. Obviously they can't see you here. After I leave you get out of here" he said getting a dressed shirt and a suit to wear.

"I know, why am I at your place? who's Hana?your new girlfriend?" she asked him in a sarcastic tone and he sigh.

"You reek alcohol drunky just make sure you take your stuff" he said ignoring her question and she brushed shoulders with him and went to the bathroom.

He took a deep sigh and went out to meet his mom and Hana who was waiting for him.

"You cooked? this because is yummy. That's one point in your favor mister" Hana wink at Jungkook and he grin, but was mad at Hana who took the freedom to eat some of the breakfast he had cooked for Sana.

Jungkook mom whisper at his son"well talk about this breakfast later"

After that they left to eat breakfast.

Sana was mad at his attitude and could not believe what just occur.

"I have to be careful next time" she put her shoes on and left Jungkook condo.

The breakfast was about future business and his mother excuse herself on purpose leaving Jungkook alone with Hana.

"I came back from my studies in London. You know I know you were hiding someone at your place I'm not dumb" Hana said taking a sip of her coffee.

Jungkook eyes widen and knew Hana was not an ordinary girl.

"So, you telling my mom or what?" he decided to confront her.

"Were not in any relationship yet, but once it is arranged formally. I hope you cut all your ties with your ladies because I won't have a cheater fiancee" she took a bite of her light calorie cake.

Jungkook couldn't believe she was setting rules already.

"Like you don't have any ties with guys" Jungkook said taking a sip of his coffee.

"True, but like I say until were not engaged we can do whatever we want Mr.Jeon. Anyways it was nice meeting you I have an appointment to get to this morning" she stood up and shook hands with him before walking out the restaurant.

"Why my life gets complicated" Jungkook took a deep sigh and pay the bill before going to his hyung place to hang out and talk about his new problems.

 

A problem has arrived....who is really Jane?