The annoying secretary

Memories with my CEO

YOUR POV

 

I been off for a month because boss rule. Someone has been covering for me while I got my cast off. Eunwoo-shi has been by my side bringing me food and coming to visit. 

 

He even came with me to my  doctor appointments to get my cast off. I have to say he's been sweetheart, but I don't know if our friendship can go beyond. 

 

My memory came back without causing me to faint anymore. I just wonder what happened to Jungkook memory. He acts like he never meet me. I thought I was important to him back in the day. Maybe he found out about my family company bankrup and he pretends not to know me. That explains why he save me back in the club and hates seeing me with Eunwoo. 

 

After my friend confirm my memories I feel mad with my parents for hiding me the past, but like my unnie say maybe they were protecting me. 

 

I wanted to ask Jungkook directly. 

why he pretends not to know me? but unnie disapproved. I still don't now why, but I'll deal with it for a few days, if he gets me irritated I will confront him. 

——————————-

Sana came with flats to work and the elevator almost got full, but she saw a spot where she can fit. However, a girl with wavy hair brush shoulders with Sana rudely making her stumble. The other girl got in and won her spot. Sana arrived 5 minutes late waiting on the next elevator. 

 

Jungkook was in his office well dressed revising some documents. The secretary that was replacing Sana was getting her stuff ready to leave, but she wanted to see Jungkook before leaving.

 

Sana made her way where her desk was and saw the changed all furry and a mess.

 

"Eww.. what happened to my desk" Sana gasp and walk to touch her desk with sympathy.

 

"You're the secretary I was replacing?" Sana turn around and faced the same lady, who took her spot in the elevator. She scan her from head to toe and smirk.

 

Sana felt offended, the lady looked ty and taller because of the high heels. Before Sana could say something the office door open and the person Sana been wanting to see came out.

Once again the lady won her spot going to him embracing him in her arms. 

 

"I will miss working with you, but anytime you need me give my daddy a call" she got close to his face and you slam a folder on the desk gaining his attention. He push the other secretary away and look at you. She stumble almost falling, but gain her balance glaring at Sana.

 

"You came back" he try not to smile too big and she glare at him and at the ty secretary waiting for her to leave.

 

"Yeah I see you been having a blast" Sana said with a sarcastic tone crossing her arms across her chest waiting for the other lady to leave.

 

"Of course we had and he's a very helpful teacher too" she said with a flirty smirk showing her obvious  cleavage.

 

Sana raised an eyebrow at him and put the furry stuff on the box that was on the desk randomly.

 

"Yah! You child don't touch my stuff so careless" she push Sana away making her fall on the ground.

 

"You idiot! you scratched my bag" she yelled and Jungkook went in front of Sana before the other secretary did something else.

 

"Thank you for your help, but leave my company" he said and she look angry.

 

"She has to pay!" She whine and continue yelling causing some employees to go take a look at the scandal.

 

Jimin came to the company on time and saw Sana on the floor. He quickly help Sana up and Jimin handle the other secretary.

 

"Miss. Ahn let's go for a drink to calm down" Jimin said and she accept.

 

"EVERYONE GET BACK TO WORK!" Jungkook yelled and everyone ran to their places.

 

Sana flinch at his scream.

 

"Come to my office" he said and walk to his office, but she stay still until her pain on her ankle stabilizes. 

 

He didn't felt Sana presence behind him and look back.

 

"Aren't you coming?" He ask raising an eyebrow, but he notice Sana wasn't  wearing heels. Sana ankle look a bit swollen than the right one.

 

"Yeah in a bit" Sana said and he look around. Since, no one was around he pick her up making her startled by his sudden action.

 

"Wait" Sana blush holding her skirt preventing it from moving up and he went inside his office with her in his arms. He put her down on a mini sofa he had inside his office.

 

"You didn't have to Mr. Jeon" she said blushing and bit her bottom lip nervous and remember the last time Jungkook carry her in the past.

 

"Anyways you ready for work? I saved the important files for you to check because I didn't trust the other one to be honest. There's too much work better be ready" he said taking out folders from his secret drawer after putting the password and a usb.

 

"Here you can start" he gave them to her.

 

Sana felt special because that meant he trusted her. He told her to stay inside his office and give her a laptop to work. It was sweet of him, but Sana didn't know if it be a good idea to ask him about his past memories.

 

Does he remember me? That's what Sana thought every once in a while.

 

 

To be continue.......