Drunk

Memories with my CEO

On a Saturday night the guys started to get ready for semi-finals. The reason they wear masks was because their identity could not be reveal. They all belong to high class homes and their parents were important figures in the media. Of course, their parents had no idea what their sons did on their free time. Since, it was a Seoul club that could risk their identity. However, their place was in Ilsan club where they only dye their hair and wear masks on their mouths.

Sana was at her place watching a movie, but soon the movie ended. Then, she remember how sweet and nice gold mask was with her that night. However, now that she knew the identity of gold mask kind of ruin it. His boss was arrogant and bossy.

"Don't you dare to go to the club again" she mimicked his voice and throw a pillow aiming nowhere.

"Who does he think he is?"she sit on her sofa and received a text message.

She open the message and saw it was from the guy she met at the club. After her sister in law got drunk and the guy that gave him his cell number. They been contacting each other once in a while. He was very funny guy and easy going.

'sweet boy'

'Hello :) Are you coming tonight?it be semi-finals it be nice to see you again. This time I'll be full time with you. Please make it I'll be waiting for you ;)

Sana giggle and remember her boss words, but that make her go against him. She text him back that she will be coming in 30 minutes.

"I'm coming Mr.Jeon, so stay away" Sana stand up and raised her hand up feeling powerful. She giggle and went to changed clothes to go to the club.

The guys prepared to go onstage and started to warm up.

"Hey! isn't that your secretary?" Hoseok whisper to Jungkook ear.

He look over his shoulder and noticed Sana hugging a guy with a smile on her face.

"What the heck is she doing here?I told her not to come ever again" his hands turn int a fist and Hoseok pat his shoulder.

"Calm down, were up in 1 minute besides she's not your belonging bro" Hoseok said leaving with Jimin on stage.

Jungkook tilt his head to the side wondering why he felt angry, he thought maybe someone disobeying his orders anger him. He look away and followed his hyungs on stage. Of course the audience went wild.

Sana was sitting by the bar with Eunwoo drinking and watching the performances. She can tell Jungkook already spotted her, because his gaze was furious than last time she saw him perform. She continued drinking and chatting with Eunwoo he was a sweetheart.

Of course, Jungkook,Hoseok, and Jimin were for the ones to go to finals along with other group called 'dragonshow' . After the performances everyone went their own way. Jungkook stayed in the VIP area with Suga and Namjoon. The others went out to dance.

Sana was laughing with Eunwoo because of joke, but sadly Eunwoo had to leave for family emergency.

"Let's meet at lunch time I come pick yo up at your work" Eunwoo said shaking hands with tipsy Sana who nod with a smile.

After he left she was drinking so much. There was girl who went up next to the bar was a mini stage with a dance pole. She was clapping too, and a security told her she should try it. The audience cheer for her. The staff end up carrying her up on stage. The girl that was on stage share the pole with Sana. She never done anything like that in her living years. That was so daring she end up trying it and let her body move to the beat of the music.

Taehyung that was dancing with a girl saw Sana on stage swaying her body. The hungry wolves of guys whistle like crazy.

"Wow!she's good" the girl that was dancing with him commented and he excuse himself to go tell Jungkook who was thoughtful and drinking normal.

"What!?" Jungkook stood up and followed his hyung.

Suga followed him too and the three of them saw tipsy Sana dancing on the pole swaying her hips and smirking at the pack of wolves of guys.

"Is she crazy?aishh" Jungkook said walking forward to stop her, but the leader grab his arm stopping him.

"Why you even bother what she does?" he ask him and he shrug his arm off his arm ignoring his question.

"Just let him, we have lots to update you hyung" Taehyung said to the leader who nod.

"Go get a cab for him then" Suga said to Taehyung who nod and went to get a cab fr the maknae.

Jungkook try calling her, but the other guys pushed him away making him mad. Sana took off  her jacket revealing her top making everyone scream. Jungkook notice she had no shorts under that skirt and guys were looking.

"Move!"he tried to go over, but the security stop him.

"Hold it man!Who is she to you?Is not like she's your girlfriend" the security laugh and Jungkook glared at him.

"That's why I'm here" he reply anger in his voice, then the security clear his throat letting him go up on stage.

Jungkook got on time before she took something else off. The other girl next to Sana was in her bikini dancing. The audience boo him for covering Sana body with his coat.

"Yah!you!gold mask?prince charming?ani is my boss" Sana did a pouty face and laugh stumbling.

"Shut up" Jungkook carry her covering her well ignoring the boo from the audience and walk off with Sana in his arms.

"Shup up guys is probably gold mask girl" one guy yelled and soon the audience forgot about the occurring event and continued party.

"Guys I have to go" Jungkook said to his friends.

Sana struggle in his arms calling him funny and insulting names.

"Okay a cab is already waiting for you guys" Suga said and the maknae thank him.

Jungkook put Sana over his shoulder, so she stop insulting him an keep telling her to shut up. Taehyung help cover Sana body with his coat too until Jungkook put her inside the cab.

"See you" Tae said closing the door and the maknae nod dealing with a drunky Sana.

The cab soon reach Jungkoook condo. He didn't know where she lived, so he had to take her to his condo. He let her stayed in his room and cover her body with his duvet.

"Mmm....meanie" she mumble hugging his pillow.

He chuckled thinking she was acting like a child.

"You will work overtime for this favor, no way you will blackmail me now" Jungkook look at his phone that had videos of Sana dancing in the pole and her from guys that were at the club.

He called Suga to take care of everything to be deleted.

"Now I only have his videos, no way she can blackmail me now" Jungkook leave Sana sleep in his room for that night and he went to sleep in the sofa.

 

 

Update again :)