Feelings Part 2

Memories with my CEO

YOUR POV

I didn't want to face Jungkook this morning, because he will be an ogre today. This morning he never came out from the bathroom. I grab my agenda and move other appointments to tomorrow. 

 

"Hey Sana, are you listening?" I didn't realize Eunwoo presence who move in front of my face and wave his hands looking at me with a sweet smile.

 

"Oh....wait... what did you say?" I didn't hear, because Jungkook was on my mind.

 

"It's okay.... I'll call you later" I nod, but froze when I felt a light kiss near my lips.

 

"Eunwoo-shi?" I blush and I freak when I heard a loud noise like a smack on the wall. 

 

"Private matters take it outside will you?" Eunwoo moves to the side and I saw the glaring eyes Jungkook was giving me and then to Eunwoo. 

 

What did he saw? The kiss? 

 

"I was about to leave, anyways I text you after work cutie" Eunwoo said pecking my cheek taking me by surprise.

 

Why is he behaving like this?

 

After he left the office, Jungkook met my eyes and glare. I wonder, if he remembers something. Why be mad?

 

"I don't want PDA inside my company, better be the last time I see that kid" he walk back to his office moody slamming the door behind him.

 

After I finish my duties at work I left home. He never came out of his office.

————-

 

The next morning I took some documents I needed to leave yesterday to Eunwoo-shi future company.I decided to go check on a friend in the make-up area of photography. The girl taking the photos seem familiar, then I remember.

 

"Mina!" I ran to hug my friend as she hug me back squealing.

 

"What you doing here?" I ask her and she gave me her business card.

 

"You’re the photographer for today magazine? Wow! That's so cool" I'm glad I came by here today. I saw my friend Jisoo in the make- up area and she wave at me. Of course I did too.

 

"Miss, we have a tiny problem" an employee went to talk to Mina interrupting our conversation, but I didn't mind.

 

"Don't go... hold on a second" Mina told me and I nod as they went a little bit to the corner to talk about a matter. I wonder what's going, but Mina loud whine made me look at her and she slam some papers off the poor employee hands.

 

"Mina-shi calm down" I step up seeing the girl scare face.

 

"Hold on...you have time right?" Mina ask me with a curious look.

 

I look at the time and I’m early today. I guess have some time to spend.

 

"Mmmmmm..... I guess" I wasn't sure what she was planning as she smile and her assistant scan me and nod.

 

"Yuki, take her to the dresser room to get her ready" Mina said and her assistant drag me to a room.

 

"Okay, just change into what's inside the blue box and if you need help let me know. I can help you and will do your hair and get ready the make-up" the assistant Yuki told me and she close the door.

I guess playing model for a day is fine. I open the box where the clothes I had to wear. I only saw lingerie and a nightgown like really y. I thought I got the wrong box, so I call Yuki.

 

"Hi, need help?" She grab a thin lingerie and translucent nightgown.

 

"Are you serious?" I thought it was pretty, but for to see it in someone else. This kind of clothing wasn't my type.

 

"Will let you wear a wig and very y me it be safe. We're working for a new line of clothing, next week it be shoes. Hopefully you can make it" she smile and I nod, but I was shy.

 

After they did my make-up, and hair was done. I took a deep breath and wear a bathrobe over it.

 

"Ready?" Yuki ask me and I nod coming out.

 

"Woah!! Look at you! So gorgeous" Mina hug me and grab my hand to the center of the photo shoot.

 

"Sana-shi?" I look behind me to see Eunwoo giving me a smile.

 

"Hey...what brings you here?" I wonder blushing because I felt very expose.

 

"I didn't know you be part of the model line" he look at me with those analysts eyes.

 

"Well neither did I" I play with the sleeve of the bathrobe nervous.

 

"Hi sir...if you don't mind" Mina said looking at us and Eunwoo chuckle nodding.

"I'll let you do your work" Eunwoo peck my hand and went to the back. I though he was leaving, but he stay.

 

"Okay just pose natural and it be over soon, yes?" Mina told me and I nod taking a deep breath pretending no one was in the room except Mina. I took off the bathrobe revealing what I had under.

——

Meanwhile at the office was chaos. Jungkook couldn't find a file that he needed for the power point. He was mad at Sana and call her more than five times and no answer.

 

Knock knock

 

"What!?" Jungkook yell and Mrs. Han bow coming in.

 

"Where the heck is Sana when I need her damn help!? You know?" Jungkook was in a bad mood.

 

Mrs. Han felt uncomfortable by his behavior, but answer. Sana sends a message to her to let her know where she’ll be in case the CEO asks for her. The moment he hear the company name he stood up.

 

Jungkook look at his watch and rolled his eyes

 

" Aish...this girl" he grab his long furry coat 🧥 and exit his office giving a pat on Mrs. Han shoulder.

 

Mrs. Han took a deep breath relief.

 

At the photo shoot you had one hand on your hip looking y at the camera. Eunwoo had his mouth wide open. Jungkook found out where you were by Yuki who was going to the floor area to get some accessories.

 

When Jungkook open the door his mouth drop open.

 

"Wow! Okay now show me what you made of" Mina grabs her camera and start taking photos. Sana try natural poses by looking seductive at the same time showing off the nightgown.

 

Jungkook notice Eunwoo on the other end of the room with his mouth wide open. At that moment Jungkook felt a burning sensation at the pit of his stomach.

 

"Too much skin" Jungkook mumble and headed towards Sana way taking off his coat and covering her with it shocking her at the same time.

 

"Mr.Jeon I-" Sana eyes widen and blush at the closeness with her boss.

 

"Let's go" Jungkook drag Sana off the center of the photo shoot but Sana pull back making Jungkook turn around to look at her.

 

"I don't want to" Sana mumble and Mina step in seeing Sana looking trouble.

 

"Hello I'm sorry, but who are you? Sana-shi is my model today" Mina said but Jungkook ignore her and focus on Sana.

 

Eunwoo step in and try to take Jungkook hold off Sana wrist. Jungkook glare at Eunwoo holding tighter on Sana.

 

"Ouch!it hurts" Sana felt the strength pressure on her right wrist causing her pain.

 

"Guys stop you hurting my friend" Mina said, but Jungkook didn't bother to let go.

"Let's be adults here and not create a drama Jungkook-shi. Everyone is watching and Sana is uncomfortable, please let her go" Eunwoo said politely, but that only cause Jungkook to push him away making everyone around gasp.

 

"Stay out of this, let’s go" Jungkook said moody and look back at Sana who was embarrassed for making a scene at her friend work. She let him drag her out of the photo shoot to prevent any chaos from happening. At the elevator Jungkook try to zip up the zipper from the coat he gave to Sana, but she pushes his hands away and did it herself.

 

Jungkook didn't fought back and grab her wrist out until she was inside the car with him. He went in with her in the back seat. Jimin and Taehyung were in the front seat waiting for them. They felt the bad atmosphere between them and stay quiet.

 

"Let's go" Jungkook said to his friends who were confused the way Sana look and why she was wearing their maknae coat.

 

The ride was quiet and Taehyung push the button, so a window will rise up to cover the backseat from being seen.

 

Jimin who was driving took a deep breath.

 

"They look tense back there, thanks" Jimin said to Taehyung who nod taking a deep breath before playing some music.

 

After some minutes of silence Sana decided to break the silent.

 

"Who you think you are to drag me the way you did?" She said looking at Jungkook who turn to face her.

 

"I save you from ruining your image, you can't say anything thankful for it" Jungkook reply rolling his eyes at her.

"Whatever I do in my free time is none of your business sir " Sana said rolling her eyes back at him with a pout.

 

Jungkook scoff "almost in front of strangers is not decent. Your my secretary and image is important, don't you know that?" He sounded annoyed.

 

Sana turn her whole body to face him

 

"it's called modeling and is not inappropriate. I do whatever I feel like it. I'm not even in working hours. If you think is fxxking inappropriate then I q-" before Sana finish her sentence Jungkook crash his lips on hers holding her face on both his hands. She try to push him back but didn't succeed. At the end she gave in kissing him back.

 

At the front seats Jimin and Taehyung were quiet when they hear them shout. However they got curious of the sudden silence in the back.

 

"Should I check if they alive?" Taehyung said and Jimin park on the side to check too.

 

When the window roll down they gasp seeing his friend kissing Sana like there was no tomorrow while she was sitting on top of him wearing only the y nightgown. Jimin and Taehyung blush hard. Jungkook hands were caressing her tights. In one move Jungkook lay her down on the seat without breaking the intense kiss. He move on top of her, one hand touching her legs and the other grab her making her moan. He broke the kiss to start giving her wet kisses on her neck biting softly leaving a few marks. She was softly with her eyes close, playing with Jungkook hair. Jimin and Taehyung with red cheeks were staring as if it was a front row movie. Until Jimin phone rang Jungkook pull away from Sana collarbone and both turn to face their left side breathless. She scream covering herself with her hands when she saw Jimin and Taehyung faces staring at them.

 

"Yah!" Jungkook yelled and before the maknae attack his hyungs they get out the car and ran inside a coffee store.

 

"Aish! This guys" Jungkook said and then clear his throat remembering what he did to Sana. She put on the coat and fix her messy hair. Jungkook button backs his shirt and fix his hair.

 

"Sorry, I lost my self-control" Jungkook said embarrassed with red cheeks.

 

Sana notices his blush and try to calm down her racing heartbeat.

 

"It's fine" she said and sat straight on the seat looking at the window.

 

Jungkook day back down and try to control his accelerate heartbeat which confuses him. He was mentally smacking himself for losing his cool. Minutes later the guys came back and took Sana home first. Jungkook decided it was better to give her the rest of the day off.

 

——

Next day

Jimin tease Jungkook when they got home. Taehyung just stays quiet with a quiet giggle for the maknae reaction.

 

"Shut up guys! I need to work today and I can't face her so I'm staying home" Jungkook was in his pajamas and open his laptop putting on his glasses. He focuses on some work he had left to finish. He still felt embarrassed to face Sana. The way his hands traveled on her body felt right. His lips fit like a puzzle on her soft pink lips. He had a dirty dream with Sana and couldn't believe what was going on.

 

"Okay! Will go check on sister-in-law. Will be back bro" Taehyung said with a teasing smile hoping some memories will come back to Jungkook about Sana. Meanwhile, Jimin left first the maknae condo.

 

"What are you doing to me? I wasn't like that?" Jungkook said touching his heart and he had a sharp headache. A flashback of his youth holding a girl's hand and even kissing innocently flash on his mind. He groans and went to take a pill for the pain as he lay back down.

"What the heck was that? was that me?" Jungkook decided to took a nap to calm down.

 

At work, Sana was working on a PowerPoint to turn in to Jungkook for the conference tomorrow morning. She had a hard time dragging herself to work. Eunwoo took her to work in the morning and they had plans to eat in the evening.

 

"I wish to see them together soon. It was good years, I wonder if she remembers him" Jimin said looking at Sana from the hallway with Taehyung.

 

"Let's set them up then" Taehyung wiggle his eyebrows and Jimin chuckle.

 

"Okay follow my plan" Jimin said walking towards Sana who was busy finishing a phone call while typing on the computer keyboard.

 

Taehyung clears his throat making noise. Sana Look up to see the two boys staring at her and she looks down with a pink light blush on her cheeks. She was embarrassed to face them. They saw her in small clothing on top of his friend.

 

"Umm....Sorry to announce you that Jungkook can't come today" Jimin said and Sana looks at them shock because she needs some signatures to turn in.

 

"Why not? I need his approval in some documents" Sana started to look for the files she needed a sign and print them.

 

"He's very very super sick" Taehyung added and Sana face change to worried dropping the printed documents from her hands.

 

"Then why you guys here!? Shouldn't you guys be with him?" Sana yell and they were shook at her reaction.

"Will take care of his work and we wanted to ask you to go check on him for us" Jimin said and Sana wasn't sure about going, but she wanted to know how sick Jungkook was.

 

"I'll go check on him because I need his signature" Sana took a deep breath and grab her purse heading out to the elevator.

 

Once she went inside the elevator. The 95 line hi-five each other.

 

"Let's go to his office and help him" Jimin said and Taehyung nod heading to Jungkook office.

 

Sorry I been out for too long, but I been busy with school. Anyways update time!