Feelings

Memories with my CEO

Next day was Valentine's day and Sana headed to work like unusual. When she got to work her boss was already in his office working.

 

Hours later

 

"Here you go" Sana friend came over to give her a flower with some candy.

 

"Sweet! thank you" Sana reply and smile smelling the flower just on time Jungkook office door open.

 

He look at Sana and  just hand her some folders without a word.

 

"Do I need to revise them or copies?" Sana ask and he turn to look at her, but then his face expression change to moody.

 

"Hey!!!you thought I forgot about us" Sana turn around and saw Eunwoo with a pink teddy and flowers.

 

Sana didn't know what to say and just accept them, but confused what to say back. She didn't expect anything from him.

 

"Jungkook baby, I reserve a table for us" Sana saw Hana walk past her to hold Jungkook arm.

 

"What?"Jungkook ask confused.

 

"My cousin is doing a grand opening at his restaurant 'EXQUISITE MH' and of course his favorite cousin is invited" Hana said.

 

"No way! We're also going there. I'm friends with the owner" Eunwoo said and Hana look at him with a smile.

 

"Interesting sweety then will see you there I guess" Hana said and drag Jungkook to his office.

 

Sana wanted to throw the bouquet of flowers at Hana head but resist.

 

"You didn't told me will be going to a restaurant" Sana said and Eunwoo put a strand of her hair behind her ear .

 

"It was suppose to be a surprise, but I couldn't help to blurt it out.  I'll pick you up at your apartment to eat dinner" Eunwoo said with a soft smile making Sana heart soft, because he was a great guy.

 

However, Sana feelings for Jungkook were the same as the past. It was impossible to open her heart to someone different. 

————————-

 

At the restaurant it was elegant and pretty. Eunwoo got a nice table and even greeted by the restaurant owner. Everything seem to be normal. 

 

The restaurant owner was tall and very sweet. It was rare to think him and Hana were related at all.

 

"You know there will be a play next weekend the one you wanted to check out. If you want we can go" Eunwoo said holding Sana hand.

 

"Aigoo...how cute, Hello" Sana look up and saw Hana with Jungkook who stare at both Eunwoo and Sana..

 

"Hello nice seeing you two" Eunwoo said greeting with a smile.

 

Hana smile and excuse themselves going to a different table across from Sana and Eunwoo.

 

The dinner became awkward Sana could feel Jungkook staring. 

 

Hours later Sana coudn't take Jungkook staring.

 

"Eunwoo-shi I'll go to the ladies room I'll be back" Sana said and Eunwoo nod with a smile.

 

Sana headed to the ladies room, but someone grab her arm pushing her inside a different door. It was dark it seem to be the janitor closet. She felt scared because she didn't know who was it. The individual was covering preventing her from screaming.

 

"I don't why I'm doing this I'm sorry" the voice said and she knew who it belong to. 

 

She nod and he let her talk "Why you doing this?" 

 

"I told you I don't know" he reply the alcohol in his breath was evident.

 

"You're drunk" she said and he lean his body on her his hands on her waist.

 

"Aigoo...you heavy guy"she said and caresses his hair missing him.

 

He snuggle his face on her neck. Her feet hurt and she slide down and he end up falling on her hugging her. He lay his head on her lap and hug her closing his eyes.

 

"Why you did this then?" She caresses his hair and he soon was snoring.

 

Sana had forgotten about her date with Eunwoo.

 

It was getting late and Eunwoo called Sana phone number.

 

She found her phone and gasp feeling bad for leaving Eunwoo. She apologized to him an emergency occur and he reply back understanding. 

 

In the other hand Jungkook phone was on silent and Hana left after 5 minutes passed feeling humiliated. She got irritated and pissed leaving right away.

 

"You got me in trouble with my date" Sana said and Jungkook keep snoring.

 

The restaurant was cleaning up and the worker that stay at the end to lock the restaurant went to the janitor room to stored cleaning tools. 

 

The ajuma gasp surprise seeing Sana and Jungkook sleeping.

 

"Omo! Miss are you okay? Sir?" the ajjuma shook her lightly and Jungkook arm too.

 

Jungkook open his eyelids and look at the ajjuma staring at him.

 

"Oh!sorry" he said and realized he was on someone's lap. He look to see who was it and blush.

 

"Sana?" He said and she look deep asleep.

 

"Aigoo...I won't ask what happened? However I'm sorry you two need to leave" the ajjuma said.

 

"Sure I'm sorry again" Jungkook apologize and had no choice but to carry Sana bridal style.

 

Both got to his apartment and he left her sleep in his room too. He fell asleep next to her tired.

 

Hours later she woke up in the middle of the night. She rolled over, but her hands touch something. Her eyes widen and poke Jungkook who move his body to the side.

 

Sana end up screaming and he wake up yelling. He found his remote to turn on the light to see what was going on. Sana stared at him and shut shock.

 

"Omo!what happened?what time is it?" Sana look at herself and sigh relief her clothes was on. However, she didn't know how she end up in Jungkook room. Then, she remember Eunwoo and look at the clock realizing it was past 2am.

 

"My phone?" Sana ask looking around the bed.

 

Jungkook had it inside a cabinet, but was lazy to go get it besides he was sleepy.

 

"It's long story don't worry I respect you. It's late to talk just sleep" he mumble laying back in bed but Sana get up from bed and stumble falling down.

 

"Ouch" she pout rubbing her ankle which she hurt last time.

 

Jungkook open his eyes and went to check on her worried making her blush at the closeness.

 

"Here"he help her up and Sana sat on the bed.

 

"Why am I here?" Sana asks Jungkook who tilt his head to the side and turn on the tv.

 

"I need my phone to talk to Eunwoo-shi. I hope he's okay  and-" she couldn't finish her sentence because Jungkook had an impulse and cover with his big hand.

 

"I heard enough then leave if you want"he said going to the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

 

Sana stay still not understanding his behavior. She lay back in bed covered herself closing her eyes scared.

 

Jungkook stayed in the bathroom and sleep there not wanting to come out. He didn't know how to face her after last night event. 

 

The truth is he was annoyed how Eunwoo was glue with Sana. He end up drinking more than he could handle. Hana couldn’t control him and send him to bathroom to cool down. When he saw Sana going to the bathroom he took the opportunity to go. While drinking he had flashbacks and inside the closet. 

 

He remembered everything from the night he got drunk and couldn't see Sana at the moment.

 

Was I jealous? He thought not understanding his own feelings.

 

 

To be continue.......