Eight

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan! Hear me!” Sehun grabbed Luhan’s arms when the latter won’t stop throwing things to him. How could Sehun used him when he was at the lowest state. How could Sehun used his weakness as his weapon. Luhan tried to yank his arms away but Sehun’s grip became stronger instead.

 

Luhan moved around hoping that somehow Sehun will be tired and let him go, instead Sehun used his right hand to capture his wrists and another hand to pull him closer. Luhan hated Sehun so much. He hated how Sehun can make him like a mess like this.

 

“Go away, Sehun… I don’t want to see you again.” Instead of Sehun getting tired, it was him who was getting tired because he moved around too much.

 

Luhan’s tears rolled down his cheeks. Sehun’s heart broken. All he wanted to do is put a smile on the beautiful face, not the tears. “Luhan, baby hear me please.” Sehun pled. He won’t use the dominant tone anymore, if that’s what made Luhan hated him even more.

 

“I love you, Xi Luhan. I love you so much.”

 

“I don’t need to hear the reasons why you broke up with me six years ago, but please, give me one chance to make it right. I want us again, Luhan.”

 

Sehun begged. Luhan was a mess. He stopped moving around, instead he pushed himself closer to Sehun. Luhan knew how much his heart and his body missed Sehun’s warmth. They are soulmates after all.

 

“I love you, Luhan-ah.” Sehun uttered the three magic words before he leaned down to capture Luhan’s chapped lips before he picked his Lu and brought him to his bedroom to show how much Sehun loves his Lu.

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa.” The hoarse voice called for Baekhyun who was changing the scented candle.

 

“My baby.” Baekhyun smiled widely as he went to Raon and pulled his son into a hug. He whispered sorry countless times.

 

The doctor will come later to check on Raon. Baekhyun put his back of the palm on Raon’s forehead and sighed in relief as the temperature had cool down. Baekhyun kissed his son’s face countless times. Raon giggled at the appa’s attentions. His appa was too busy lately. Later, Baekhyun went to the kitchen and bring the mushroom soup that Raon loved so much.

 

“You want to know something, baby?” he asked as he fed Raon with the mushroom soup.

 

“What is it, appa?” Baekhyun looked at his son. It was the most right thing to do after al. His son needs to know the truth.

 

“Uncle Chanyeollie… he is your daddy.” Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he said that and looked at Raon’s shining eyes.

 

“Is… Is it real, appa?” Raon asked as his tears rolled down his cheeks. He had dream about Uncle Chanyeollie became his daddy and he called Uncle Chanyeollie as daddy and he was so grateful that the reality is the same as his dreams.

 

Baekhyun nodded. He was so worried when he saw Raon’s tears but then the young boy grinned widely and Baekhyun saw the happiness in his son’s eyes. Then, Baekhyun knew that Raon probably hoping that Chanyeol is his real daddy. He didn’t know what to feel. He was so relieved that his son can accept the truth but then he was afraid. What if Raon will leave him forever and want to live with Chanyeol?

 

What if Raon will love Chanyeol more? What if he will forget about him? What if Raon will get mad at him later, knowing that he had missed his other daddy for six years because of his appa’s greed? He can’t imagine what will happen if Raon leave him.

 

“Unc – Uncle Chanyeolie, daddy knows?” the little one asked. Baekhyun could feel the longing in his son’s tone. Somehow he felt like he failed as a parent. He himself missed his parents who he never knew. He was so selfish!

 

Baekhyun shook his head slowly. He gulped and caressed the crying boy’s hair.

 

“Raon misses daddy,” the boy sobbed. Baekhyun’s heart broken. He missed Chanyeol too. Although he rarely vocal about how much he missed the elder, but the truth is he missed Chanyeol so much.

 

“Does daddy misses Raon too, appa?” Baekhyun wanted to cry. Chanyeol never knew about his existence, so of course he doesn’t miss Raon. “Of course, baby. Daddy misses you so much too.” He lied. He didn’t want to make his son felt like he doesn’t deserve to be love.

 

“Daddy doesn’t love me.” The boy pouted after realising that Chanyeol didn’t recognise him as his son after their meetings for a few times.

 

“Baby, daddy met you a long time ago, when you are still a baby. Then, we had to separate for certain reasons, of course he doesn’t recognise the most handsome boy here as his son.” Baekhyun smiled, trying to comfort his son.

 

“But, still…” the little voice trailed off.

 

“Appa, can Raon meet daddy?” Baekhyun eyes widened. He should have expect this question from his son. His hand trembled, afraid what he imagined became reality.

 

“Ra – Raon-ah, we will meet daddy later, okay? He is busy right now. I promise I will bring you to meet him once he is free, ara?”

 

Raon was so easy to please, maybe that because he was missing his daddy so much. He yanked away the tears from his face and gave Baekhyun the most beautiful smile. A smile that remind Baekhyun a certain giant that he missed so much.

 

Now, Baekhyun had to think a way to tell Chanyeol about his existing son and he has to prepare himself for whatever Chanyeol might do to him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up to laughs and the delicious smell that came from the kitchen and he stretched his long limbs before he scratched his back. “Mmm…” he hmm-ed when he sniffed a delicious smell. Quickly he fetched his shirt and wore it – since he slept only with his shorts – and went to the kitchen.

 

He saw Kyungsoo in an apron – nanny’s apron fyi, with a frying pan in his hand laughing at whatever his Nanny told him.

 

“Morning, nanny, Kyungsoo.” He yawned. Chanyeol pulled the chair and sat on it while nanny poured his favourite coffee in his favourite mug.

 

“Morning Chanyeollie.” They both greeted him. He could see Kyungsoo bit his lips when he watched as nanny poured the coffee in his favourite mug. It was a mug that Baekhyun made when he enrolled in pottery club during the exchange club period.

 

Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo were in Singing Club while he was in Music & Instrument Club. Both Sehun and Jongin enrolled in Dancing Club. Back in their high school day, the three clubs along with other few clubs were under Arts Department.

 

He remembered Baekhyun’s shy face when he had to ask Chanyeol for help for his final project. It was when both of them were awkward with each other after they realised their own feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun walked passed by classes to search for a certain giant. He mumbled incoherently what the teacher’s rules and regulations for the final project. He decided to make and compose his own song and sing it in front of the whole students during SAFE – SM Arts Festival (the students always joked around that during SAFE Day, they had to wear condomn because it safe) which is… a month away.

 

He freaked out because Baekhyun might have a beautiful voice – his teachers even praised for his voice, but he can’t ing play the instrument or compose songs and he also can’t read the music notes. He asked Luhan for a suggestion and the elder suggest him to ask Chanyeol for help. Everyone knew that Chanyeol is a genius when it comes to music and he can play any instruments – he is a fast learner when it come to music and instruments, but sadly not science.

 

For example, when the school had bought a few new Chinese traditional music instruments; Pipa for the new established Chinese Club, Chanyeol was the first one to figure out how to play it even if he never touch the instrument before. At the end, he had to teach the teachers for Chinese Club how to use the instrument.

 

“Chanyeol?” he called for the giant when he caught Chanyeol was playing the basketball with his friends from the other class.

 

He watched as Chanyeol jumped and threw the ball into the loop before he brought his hand to his hair and said something to his friends and jogged a bit to Baekhyun. Baekhyun can’t unsee the hot gun of Chanyeol’s with sweaty body. The sweat trickling down his face, his arms, his nape… it was too much for Baekhyun.

 

It was too hot for Baekhyun.

 

“Byun? Why are you here?” Chanyeol asked as he arrived in front of the smaller. His right hand on his wais, and he standing on one leg while other was bending and another hand fixing his messy hair which also sweaty.

 

Baekhyun stuttered for a while before he controlled his mind and speak what he wanted to say, “Can you help me with my final project for Singing Club?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol raised his left eyebrows and smirked. It’s a rare sight for Baekhyun to act like this and not his sassy self.

 

“You and me… another project? I thought I heard about how you will never ask any help for me during our last project?” Chanyeol laughed a little. Baekhyun could feel his face getting red. How can he be so stupid enough to ask Park Chanyeol for a help?

 

Who was he to the Park until Chanyeol had to help him? They were not friends, they were enemies. “Uh, nevermind. I will g-“

 

“Hey.” Baekhyun was ready to turn his body around before Chanyeol grabbed his arm to prevent him to go away.

 

“I never said that I won’t help you. Chill Byun, we will get another A for this project.” Chanyeol said. Then he winked his eye and ran to his friends, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter