Ten

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol looked at his son who was happily eating all sorts of fruits that was prepared by Kyungsoo. It’s already 9 but Chanyeol decided that they should sleep a little bit late tonight since he took a day off tomorrow and Raon skipped school tomorrow. Raon wore Haechan’s clothes for tonight and tomorrow, luckily he stored a few of Haechan’s clothes in his wardrobe in case Haechan had to sleep there.

 

Kyungsoo was still in daze. Chanyeol already told Kyungsoo about Raon when the latter arrived and honestly, Kyungsoo doesn’t feel jealous like he was supposed to. He loves Chanyeol, so why does the fact that Chanyeol has a son with Baekhyun didn’t really made him hurt and jealous? He only felt confuse and dizzy but then he tried to accept the new truth that was thrown to him.

 

Staying with Chanyeol for almost two weeks really made him realise that he already fall out of love from Chanyeol but he didn’t dare to say that he loves Jongin either. Maybe, his feelings just play with him.

 

“Daddy, can you live with appa and Raon later? Raon wants to sleep on the bed with appa and daddy because Raon is scared with the monster under my bed.” Raon frowned when he remembered his plan.

 

Chanyeol laughed at his son’s cuteness. Unfortunately, he can do nothing for his son’s wish. Baekhyun was a stubborn man. He rejected Chanyeol.

 

“I – I’m sorry, I can’t”

 

Baekhyun’s answer still lingered in his mind. At last, he had to let Baekhyun go when the smaller demand that he needed to go back home and he will take Raon tomorrow night.

 

After watching Zootopia together, the father and the son slept together for the first time on Chanyeol’s spacious bed. For once, Chanyeol can feel the warmth on his bed. For once, Chanyeol is not lonely spending his night alone. For once, Chanyeol craved for his spacious bed to crammed with two persons, Baekhyun and their son.

 

Silently, he watched his son snoring cutely. He kissed his son’s forehead and whispered, “I promise baby, I promise to win your appa back. Trust me, I love you both so much.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You okay?” Luhan asked. They lied on Baekhyun’s bed and staring at the ceiling.

 

“I – I don’t know. A part of me is relieved because finally Chanyeol knew the truth but another part of me is scared. What if he hates me? What if he wants to fight for custody?”

 

Luhan hummed.

 

“Baek, I want to tell you something.” Luhan grabbed Baekhyun’s hand made the latter turned his body slightly to face the elder of the two.

 

Baekhyun looked at Luhan’s unfocused eyes. Baekhyun knew what Luhan wants to say.

 

“I know everything, Luhan-ah.”

 

“What?” Luhan snapped his head. What the hell with he means that he knows everything?

 

“I asked Sehun to tell me everything, so he did tell me everything, Lu.”

 

“He – He did what?” Luhan was dumbfounded.

 

Baekhyun told him how he met with Sehun the other day. Luhan’s mouth was wide open, can’t believe that Baekhyun knew his secret.

 

“So, are you guys okay or not?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I pushed him away a few times but can you believe that he approached me at the company’s cafeteria? To be honest, I still have feeling for him too, but I am just being cautious.” Luhan explained. He doesn’t want to have keep anymore secret from Baekhyun.

 

It was enough that he had to suffer alone for the past six years.

 

“Why were you breaking up with him at the first place? Was it because of me? You know, you can tell me the truth and you don’t have to follow me six years ago. I will feel bad it that’s the reason why you’re breaking up with him.”

 

Luhan took a deep breath. He can do this. Sooner or later, Baekhyun will know so, this is the right time to explain everything. There is no Raon lying between them to hear his past story. There are just two brothers that swore that they will have each other’s back since they were in diapers.

 

“I was pregnant.”

 

“You what?!”

 

Luhan chuckled, already knew what Baekhyun’s reaction will be. “I was pregnant and it was Sehun’s”

 

“Was Sehun asking you to abort him because I swear if he did -,”

 

“- You will kill him? Pssh Baek, he didn’t even knew I was pregnant back then. He still doesn’t know about it.” Luhan laughed a little bit to ease his heart. He was about to open his deepest secret to the person that he considered as his brother. He felt nervous.

 

Both of them ended up sat on the bed when their conversations getting intense. Baekhyun’s heart races.

 

“So, where is the baby? I can’t remember your tummy became big like I did when I carried Raon?”

 

Luhan’s unfocused eyes became teary. It was his fault after all. His baby – is no longer here.

 

“Remember when I was missing for almost two weeks?” Baekhyun nodded. “I was involved in an accident. You remember Yoon Kira, the noona that Chanyeol said that will be married with Sehun once he turned 21?” Baekhyun nodded again. He kind of afraid to know where the story will go.

 

He remembered Yoon Kira, the arrogant, snobbish noona. She is 5 years older than Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan which made she is 7 years older than Sehun. She only mingled with rich people and whenever she met Baekhyun or Luhan, she will insult them infront of Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin.

 

Of course the three of them will defend them but Kira noona is more powerful than 3 of them combined. Her father was one of the largest investor in the three companies that was owned by Park, Kim and Oh. With just a call from her, their companies will have a hard time and they didn’t want that.

 

“When I was on my way to go back to our dorm, her car hit me and when I woke up, the doctor told me that I lost my baby.” Luhan sobs. “I- I don’t even knew I was pregnant, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun ended up comforting Luhan in his arms.

 

“I ended up had to stay at hospital for five days and the rest of the days that I went missing, I stayed at one of the nurse’s house.” Luhan smiled, remembering the kind deed that the old nurse did to him after he just lost his baby. The nurse even helped him with his roller coaster like emotions before he decided that he was ready to face his friends like nothing happened.

 

“Why you never talk about this, Luhan? Oh God, what kind of friend am I?”

 

“You are such an amazing friend, Baekhyun. That’s why I take care of Raon just like my own son.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Everything is perfect, Baek!” Chanhee gleefully jumping at the elder.

 

“You are sweating, damn it!” Baekhyun pushed his friend away. Well, all of them are sweating with moving the things around. The ceremony will start one hour and 30 minutes away and all the decorations are perfectly decorating the huge ball room.

 

As expected from Four Seasons Hotel.

 

“Team Manager Byun, a person from the Park’s behalf said the foods and drinks already arrive.” Baekhyun’s staff informed to him. Baekhyun nodded and checked the list. Mr. Yuta is supervising the lighting, audios, backdrops, montage and gimmicks.

 

An hour past and the ball room already filled with reporters, guests and VIPs. Now they only needed to wait for Chanyeol and the ministry to come to launch it. Baekhyun prayed that everything will be smoothly go as planned. Baekhyun prayed that Chanyeol will be more successful than he already is with the new system.

 

“Everyone, let’s applause to Mr. Choi Hee Kang, the Ministry of Science and ICT and Mr. Park the CEO of P&Park Corporation!” the MC announced.

 

Baekhyun’s breath hitched. Chanyeol and the few ministers came in to the ball room wearing 3 pieces black suit, his hair is slicked backward as he talking something to the ministers while smiling and waving to the reporters.

 

Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing, stupid heart?!

 

He silently punched his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Another week passed and all Raon asked as soon as Baekhyun or Luhan picked up from his nursery is “When can I meet Daddy? Raon miss him!”

 

Baekhyun groaned in frustration. Apparently, a day which they spent together two weeks ago (which is less than 24 hours!), Chanyeol bought too many things for Raon and he even spoilt Raon so much. He even bought toys for Raon and they even made a mini album together which Raon will look at it every single day.

 

The weird thing that made Baekhyun half glad half angry is, Chanyeol never called him back to ask about Raon. Well, probably Chanyeol doesn’t has his number but what the point of having secretary? His heart fell each time Raon shed tears because he misses Daddy so much.

 

Today is not an exception. They will have a lunch at the halmeoni next door and now Baekhyun is helping her to cook. Luhan went out to but some ingredients that they ran out and Raon is colouring his colouring book at the front.

 

“Why do you cook so many foods, halmeoni?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter