Four

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mr. Xi from Network Security department, please enter Young Master’s office at 12th floor.” The announcement was repeated twice but Luhan kept still, pretending like doesn’t hear a thing, after all he wore headphone. He hoped none of his co-workers approach him.

 

The announcement was repeated after 20 minutes and the new worker approached him, saying that Young Master just summoned him to go to his office. Luhan sighed. With a heavy heart, he went took the lift to go to the floor. He regretted to accept to transfer work place. Just because he showed the great work, his boss recommended him to go to the head quarter, so here he is.

 

“Mr. Xi?” The secretary asked when he saw a confused-looking male wander around on the top floor.

 

“Ah, yes. I am Mr. Xi. Uh, may I know why Young Master looks for me?”

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Xi. I don’t know. You can enter now. Young Master already started to look for you.” The secretary, said. Well, the Young Master was quite furious right now since the worker that he demanded almost 40 minutes ago still did not report to his room.

 

Luhan took a deep breath when he touched the door knob, knowing that everything might change once he entered the room.

 

“What are you taking so damn long, Xi Luhan?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun laughed hysterically when his colleague telling him a funny story about how he and his boyfriend-now fiancé knowing each other.

 

“Oh no, you didn’t!”

 

“Yes, I did throw the ing cow at him because it’s his fault, why the heck did he surprised me when I was focusing on throwing the cow away?” his colleague, Chanhee said.

 

“They, what was his reaction then?” Baekhyun asked, still half laughing. He ignored the countless messages that coming to his phone because 1) he silenced his phone and 2) he was too focused on Chnahee’s story.

 

“He was so furious of course and remind you, he is so childish! He took the cow with his bare hand and then threw to me?! What the ?” Chanhee’s face scrunched in disgust probably he still could smell the s all over his body. Baekhyun laughed until he shed tears.

 

“But still, I love him the most and I never regret our first meeting with each other was me who was doing a punishment by my grandfather and end up getting my whole body stink like cow ,” they laughed together.

 

“Uh, I’m sorry to bother both of you but Baekhyun, your phone kept vibrating and it kind of distract me.” The person beside his cubicle interrupt both of them. Baekhyun quickly muttered sorry and took his phone. His eyes widen when he saw

 

1390 messages from 3 chats

 

“Why so many?” he talked to himself. He opened the chat from his Raon’s teacher. It’s nothing important just a reminder of the Teacher-Parents Meeting that he should attend this weekend.

 

He opened the next chat from Chen who he saved the number as Mr. Kim Jongdae. Chen informed to him about the staff that he should be working with and he also gave the person’s contact number.

 

 

From: Mr. Kim Jongdae

Good Morning, Mr. Byun!

Here are the details of the contact person that you have to work together.

Do refer to him as soon as possible.

010-xxxxxxx

Mr. Yuta Nakamoto

If any enquiries, you can refer to him or to me.

Thank you, have a nice day, Baekkie!

 

Baekhyun squinted his eyes at the sudden nickname at the last sentence. Yeah, he and Chen knew each other, but they definitely not friends, not close enough for the latter to call him with his nickname. He just knew Chen was a childhood friend of Chanyeol. He let out a relief sigh, knowing that he will be interact less with Park Chanyeol. He replied Chen’s message with a formal gratitude.

 

He was more curious to the new chat, new group chat exactly with the overflowing notification.

 

Okay, so Kim Jongin, Chanyeol’s best friend added him to the group and he doesn’t even know how the popular student back then knew his new phone number. Oh, Luhan was added too! Oh Sehun too! But he didn’t see Chanyeol’s name. He shrugged thinking maybe Jongin already lost contact with the elder or what, tch! that’s not his problem.

 

 

FREE BATCH 2010, SM HIGH REUNION!

120 members

 

017-xxxxxx : So, guys. This Saturday at the café near the school? I can rent the whole place, well considering it’s my uncle’s, so I guess it will be easy.

 

Baekhyun frowned, he knew these guys are rich as hell until they didn’t know how to spend the money wisely.

 

012-xxxxxx : I’m good! You sponsor the place and I will sponsor

foods and drinks! How’s that sound?

 

010-xxxxxx : I’m in! I will sponsor the DJ, well we need some fun

 

011-xxxxxx : Good! Now, be there in time and I hope everyone can

come.

 

012-xxxxxx : Yeah guys, come on! The last time we saw each other was during high school graduation! Don’t tell me you did not miss high school at all.

 

Baekhyun scrolled the chat and saw many will come. He wondered, does Chanyeol will come too? Chanyeol was belong to the popular group back then anyway. Of course someone will force him to come too, right? But then, something stopped him from scrolling and made him wanted to come to the reunion as well. Well, he did miss his friends, except the ones that always bully him and Luhan of course.

 

012-xxxxxx : I just called Park Chanyeol and he said he can’t come!

 

018-xxxxxx : Wait, what? What’s the meaning of the reunion if the popular one won’t come? Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin will come, right? Please come or else the girls don’t want to come *laughingemoji*

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Do they think everything revolved around Chanyeol only? That jerk probably will have some fun with the actress so why bother to force him to come to the reunion, right? He locked the phone and put it away.

 

He started doing his work and searching for the shops that can make high quality with a low budget. After he found one, he immediately wrote down the contact number and the address on the sticky note, and stick it on the small board infront of him.

 

Suddenly he remembered Chanhee’s story about his fiancé which also is first boyfriend and his first love.

 

“But still, I love him the most and I never regret our first meeting with each other was me who was doing a punishment by my grandfather and end up getting my body stink like cow ,”

 

He stopped typing, his eyes slowly losing focus and he started reminiscing the memory almost 10 years ago, when he first met Park Chanyeol, the most handsome jerk, Oh Sehun, the handsome bastard, Kim Jongin, the cold black pearl and Do Kyungsoo, the cooking freak with an obssession over someone. Well, he already knew Luhan since he was 5 months old anyway. He knew Joonmyeon, Yixing, Minseok, Jongdae and a few other people too.

 

He still remembered the twisted relationships six of them had and until now he still didn’t know Luhan’s heart. He still didn’t know what made Luhan crying the day they had to leave Korea. He still didn’t know what made Luhan looked so lonely, so fragile, so vulnerable until he was the one who took care of Luhan where as he was the one who was broken hearted.

 

Not that Luhan did not take care of him at all, they took care of each other but sometimes Luhan would day dreaming, stare into spaces and sometimes he almost didn’t eat at all. Until Byun Raon happened. Luhan woke up from whatever that tied him deep into emotions and started taking a good care about the pregnant man. Baekhyun even cried that night, knowing that he had his hyung back, he had Xi Luhan back although it’s not the same with the old Xi Luhan.

 

“I’m so sorry for abandoned you. I promise to take a good care of you and this little pumpkin here.”

 

So, that’s how Raon got his nickname, pumpkin. Baekhyun sighed. He should apologise to Luhan as soon as possible. Luhan sacrificed himself a lot of Baekhyun and Raon so this is the time he should repay the deer-looking man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wind blowing forcefully made the man who had a smaller build than the other man stumbled a few steps backward, hand still gripping the umbrella and his heart was as cold as the weather. After the small meeting he had with a certain Young Master just now, he ignored works and ran outside of the building.

 

The rain poured down, he threw the umbrella away. The rain was so heavy and within a few seconds, his hair was damp and his bangs stuck to his forehead, the rain fell heavily on his face until people can’t differentiate was it the rain or was it his tears, his wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter