Sixteen

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He must be super happy right now.” Chanyeol said, his eyes shot an adoration look at their son’s direction, who was playing with a couple of colourful flying butterflies at the hospitals garden. Baekhyun nodded. Their son was healing fast. It was only a couple days ago, he woke up and had to sit on the wheelchair to get to anywhere and today, in the evening after a couple hours of therapy session, he can walk on his own, but still very carefully.

 

“Do you… Do you regret having me in his life right now?”

 

Baekhyun sighed. He thought they were over this. He looked at the taller’s face, and said, “No, Chanyeol. In fact, I felt regret being stupid to try separate Raon and his daddy.” Baekhyun smiled, “I’m happy that we can be civil and friend with each other again.”

 

“I’m happy too.” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun’s tiny smile was dazzling. Chanyeol admitted in. In fact, the smaller man does still affect him with simple gesture.

 

“Hey, do you mind if Hyujin come here to visit Raon?” Chanyeol asked and for a split of second he could see Baekhyun’s face changed. Baekhyun stayed silent for a few seconds and it scaring Chanyeol.

 

“I don’t mind. After all she will be a part of Raon’s life after you guys married, right?” Baekhyun asked, trying to fake his laugh and wander his eyes to avoid Chanyeol’s eyes. Chanyeol smiled and thinking whether he should tell Baekhyun the real story or not. Then, he decided not to until all are finalised.

 

“Thanks, Baekhyun. For everything.”

 

 

 

 

“Okay Raonnie, you are doing a great job and you heal fast too! What a superhero you are!” The doctor talked animatedly to Raon which the kid happily nodded, knowing that he can play and run again without having his parents have to remind him not to be too active.

 

“I can be Superman, doctor?” Raon asked made the doctor and the nurses laugh. Baekhyun just shook his head, already knowing Raon’s obsession towards superheroes.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Yeayyy appa! Doctor says I can be superman!” Raon exclaimed gleefully. A few minutes after the doctor left the room to the Raon rest after his phisiotheraphy session, Chanyeol came with his hands full with plastic bags with toys and a woman followed behind him. Baekhyun instantly knew who it was. It was Hyujin, Chanyeol’s fiancée.

 

“Hey, buddy! Hi Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smiled and nodded giving space for Chanyeol to sit beside Raon’s bed.

 

“Oh, before I forget. Baekhyun, this is Hyujin. Hyujin, this is Baekhyun. And Hyujin, this cute boy over here is my son.” Chanyeol introduced all of them with a huge smile. Baekhyun stood there awkwardly. He was about to leave the room when Chanyeol introduced them.

 

“Hi auntie! My name is Byun Raon, what is auntie’s name?” Raon asked. He is always happy to meet his parents’ friends.

 

Hyujin nervously introduced herself to the kid as she was really awkward with kids. Baekhyun who saw Hyujin was struggling quickly chirped in and introduced himself friendly and helped Hyujin to make herself comfortable. He helped Hyujin to make conversation with Raon which Hyujin really glad with Baekhyun’s helps. Chanyeol was so happy with the progress they made as he let Raon played with his long fingers.

 

“I watched a few episodes of your drama last year, and you really did a good job! Now, I know why you are so popular right now.” Baekhyun complimented her. Hyujin laughed shyly and denying Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at the girl carefully. The media might have portrayed her wrongly. Instead of rude, Hyujin is so polite and sometimes a little bit childish.

 

She is also very pretty, no wonder Chanyeol is head over heel with her. She is also tall and almost as tall as Baekhyun and every cutting of clothes, being a model suits her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter