Three

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey pumpkin.” Baekhyun waved at his son.

 

“Hi appa!” Raon happily waved and ran to him. Just like Raon, the other kids also do the same to their parents but of course to Baekhyun, Raon is the cutest. He thought if Raon was placed among thousands of kids, Baekhyun could find him in less than 10 seconds.

 

“How’s school?” he asked as he picked up his son and walked to the car that he parked.

 

“Fun! My friends fought over color pencils and then teacher said that we should share so we can live happily.”

 

“Your teacher is right! You should share your things with your friends.” He sat Raon on the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt. Although Raon is already big enough to do it himself, but Baekhyun really likes to spoil him.

 

He drove them both to Raon’s favourite ice cream parlor and let the boy choose his favourite flavour and toppings while he just ordered a cup of herbal tea for himself. He chuckled when Raon told him how he pranked Luhan last night before Baekhyun came back from work.

 

“Luhan asked me to put two spoons of sugar in his drink but I put 2 spoons of salt instead when he went to pee.” Raon laughed once again. Baekhyun joined him, imagining Luhan’s frowned face after he realised he just pranked by a 6 years old kid. To be honest, both Baekhyun and Luhan are the victims of Byun Raon’s pranks but they always let it go.

 

“You shouldn’t do that, you know.” Baekhyun tried to be stern to Raon. He knew Luhan was stressed lately. He afraid that Raon’s little pranks added Luhan’s stress.

 

“But I only joking with Luhan. I always joking around.” Raon defensed himself.

 

Baekhyun sighed. Luhan loved this little version of Park Chanyeol so much. Luhan complied to Raon’s wishes even though sometimes it’s ridiculous. Luhan even gave Raon permission to call him Luhan although before Raon called him Lu baba or baba. Baekhyun afraid that his son will be over spoilt by Luhan.

 

“Promise me you won’t joke around Luhan like that. Luhan is sad this week so don’t make him any sadder?” Baekhyun tried to make Raon understand that Luhan is not in the state to joke around. He made a mental note to ask Luhan later. It must have been something to do with his new position.

 

“Okay, Raon promise.” Raon said, defeated.

 

Baekhyun looked at his son and laughed when the ice cream got on his nose.

 

“Aigoo, look at my big boy, you have ice cream here.” Baekhyun wiped away using the tissue.

 

He glad he made the right choice six years ago. He glad Luhan helped him to realise something. He glad he was given the speciality to be a carrier. He looked at the love of his life in front of him. Thick and black hair, big and double lid eyes instead of droopy eyes, oversized ears instead of small one, pointy nose instead of button-like nose, ah and finally the only feature on Raon’s face that was his, which is lips but whenever Raon smiled or laugh, he resembled his other father a lot.

 

Baekhyun sighed when he remembered Raon got most of his bad sides. Raon dislikes medicine. It will be a hard time for Baekhyun and Luhan whenever Raot fell sick because his son didn’t want to eat medicine. Raon also got his height. He perfectly aware of Chanyeol’s quick growth spurt since he was in kindergarten (Chanyeol told him) but Raon was so tiny. He got Baekhyun’s height and Baekhyun hoped that Raon will grow taller when he reached his puberty later.

 

Oh, and Raon hated cucumber, just like Baekhyun. He mentally face palmed.

 

“Appa.” Baekhyun was pulled into the reality.

 

“Yes, love?”

 

“Do I have another appa?”

 

Baekhyun knew Raon will ask him this question soon or later and he only got one answer, for now.

 

“That question, I will give you answer when you are big enough to understand. Okay?”

 

“Okay.” Raon answered without hesitation.

 

After a minute,

 

“Appa?”

 

“Yes, pumpkin?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Byun Raon.”

 

“I love you three.”

 

“I love you four.”

 

“I love you five.”

 

“I love you six. Okay, finish your ice cream quick or else it will melt.”

 

 

 

It was 4.30 in evening and Luhan immediately cleaned up his table and put his belongings into his back before dashed out from his office. He avoided using lift and went to the ground floor using staircase. His office was at 7th floor and now he is at the 3rd floor when he realised he haven’t punch his card yet. He mentally cursed and looked at his watch before he dashed to upstairs to punch his card.

 

He couldn’t take to go to the ground floor anymore using staircases because he already panting and sweating so he took the lift. Luhan bit his lips, hoping that the guy won’t be in the lift like always.

 

The lift stopped at his current floor and the door opened. Luhan stopped before going inside. The guy was there, still holding the hold button and raised his eyebrow (Luhan definitely did not find it y. No, never.) at Luhan.

 

“Xi Luhan. Enter the lift, now.” The guy said with his superior tone, scaring Luhan a bit. Luhan took a step back, but the man repeated his order and the guy knew how much Luhan hated when he used the tone on Luhan.

 

The man still pressed the hold button and Luhan took small steps to enter the lift. The ride to the ground floor was quiet and awkward (well, for Luhan. He didn’t know whether the guy feels the same or not). 20 seconds to ground floor seemed like 20 minutes. He glanced at the calm man beside him and he couldn’t help but thinking how the immature young boy 6 years ago became a fine man like this. Without he knew, he was staring at the taller guy and the latter realised it.

 

Luhan startled when the guy looked at him. Luckily they already reached the floor and as soon as the door opened, Luhan stepped outside quickly.

 

 

 

“Luhan?” Baekhyun approached the elder who just stare at the television but Baekhyun knew the man did not pay any attention to whatever on the screen. He knew there was something on the little pretty head of Luhan’s. They did not called twins for nothing.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?” Baekhyun hugged Luhan, trying to assure the man that he can trust Baekhyun.

 

“I- I’m fine, Baekhyun.”

 

“No, you are not! Tell me please or I will feel guilty forever.”

 

“Why would you feel guilty?” Luhan gave him a confused look.

 

“I – I don’t know. Maybe because I am the reason behind your bad mood or maybe Raon? Maybe I was too occupied with my problem with Chanyeol to realise that you are stress with your own problem? Maybe because Raon caused you too much trouble?”

 

“No, Baek. It does nothing with you or Raon. Oh gosh, is that what you think of me? I am sincere, Baek. I sincere loving Raon as my own son and you both never caused any trouble to me. Can you stop thinking like that?” Luhan snapped.

 

“So, tell me, Luhan! I want to be useful to you too. You helped me so much within these 6 years and even when we still in the House. I still didn’t manage to help you yet you still helping me around. I want to be the one for you too, Xi Luhan. I know I maybe can’t help you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter