Eleven

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun avoided halmeoni for almost a week now. He took a long route to reach his apartment instead of taking the elevator near to the halmeoni’s house. Luhan couldn’t say anything to his best friend. He knows how stubborn Baekhyun is. He already tried to talk to Baekhyun to forgive and give halmeoni one more chance but Baekhyun just laughed it off.

 

“Hahahaha you are so funny Luhan! What if her real motive is to take Raon away since Raon is Chanyeol’s heir? I don’t want to take any risk because I know how capable and powerful she is.”

 

Luhan sighed. He couldn’t look at halmeoni’s dejecting face whenever Baekhyun avoids from her. It is clear as crystal that halmeoni is changed and start a new life but Baekhyun still doesn’t believe that.

 

“I am so sorry for his behaviour, halmeoni.” Luhan hugged the halmeoni for a bit.

 

“Nevermind, Luhannie. I understand he might want some time to digest all the things that happened. I was a cruel old lady after all.” The halmeoni smiled but Luhan knew better that the halmeoni only tries to cover her sadness. Hell, Baekhyun even tried to prevent Raon from going to halmeoni’s house.

 

Then, Luhan excused himself when Sehun texted him, saying that he already at the parking lot to fetch him to go to the office.

 

 

 

 

 

“Love, what are you thinking about?” Sehun covered Luhan’s hand while his other hand on the steering. Luhan had been quiet since they started their journey to their office. Sehun doesn’t like when Luhan being quiet like this.

 

He liked the talkative Luhan more. Whatever in his pretty little head really made Sehun curious.

 

Luhan sighed. He intertwined their hands together and kissed Sehun’s knuckles. “Nothing, Sehun. It is just… the things aren’t great at home anymore. Baekhyun literally avoiding halmeoni and prevent Raon from going to halmeoni’s house. Now halmeoni is sad but she doesn’t say anything.”

 

Sehun hummed. The Baekhyun that he knew is a stubborn man. “So, what can I do? I will do anything to make the frown on your face go away.”

 

Luhan blushed at Sehun’s cheesy flirting way. Sehun had always been like that since they were teenagers and Luhan still can’t get used to it.

 

“I – I don’t know. I am glad that we are together again, but it would be great when Baekhyun and Chanyeol be friend again and Baekhyun forgives halmeoni.” Luhan answered gently.

 

“You want them to be together again?”

 

“At least be friend, not avoiding each other because at the end, Raon is the one who will suffer.” The thought of the young boy crying for his daddy really hurt Luhan’s heart.

 

Sehun hummed once again, agreeing with Luhan. He made a mental note to talk to Chanyeol about it later.

 

“Am I selfish, Sehun? Because I want them to be together again like years ago but Chanyeol already has Hyujin, so it is probably impossible, right?”

 

“Oh, love. It is true that they are together, but Chanyeol only treated her as an older brother only. I believe that he still has Baekhyun in his heart but maybe he just afraid that Baekhyun is not feeling the same.”

 

“Is that true?”

 

“Yes, Lu. Chanyeol only loves Hyujin in brotherly way, no more than that. He himself confessed to me when we went out drinking together.”

 

“So, does that means, Chanbaek still have hope to be alive again?” Luhan asked with the sparkle eyes.

 

Sehun chuckled. He still remembered when they were younger, they were rooting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun and they even combined their name into Chanbaek, of course Baekhyun threw a tantrum after accidentally hearing that from the girl from his classmate, but they (especially Sehun and Kai) didn’t care and being the bratty dongsaengs they are, they kept teasing him.

 

“Of course, we will help them”

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo has just finished doing the dishes and now he is drying his wet hand with a clean towel, before his staff running to him, “Boss, Mr. Kim is here.” Kyungsoo’s heart beat faster at Kai’s name. He smiled at the staff and went to the private room – that are strictly for his friends only.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hi.”

 

“Do you want to eat anything?” Kyungsoo asked. He ran his eyes to Jongin’s face.

 

“As usual, please.”

 

“Okay, Jongin. It might take a while. Can you wait?”

 

“Of- of course!” I have waited for you to love me for 6 years already, Soo. A while is nothing than that.

 

Chanyeol had been a great friend, informing to him everything about his love since the latter is now living with Chanyeol. Chanyeol also told him that possibility Kyungsoo fall out of love from him is high now because probably Kyungsoo already saw his drooled face – Jongin laughed at his friend funny remarks.

 

He determined. Since Sehun is with Luhan back, and Chanyeol is working his off to court Baekhyun back, he too will fight for his love. He will bring Kyungsoo back to the place he deserved, his side.

 

 

 

 

“Appa, when will Daddy come and meet Raon?” the little one asked Baekhyun while they were doing grocery shopping. Baekhyun looked at the list on his hand and took a box of cereal before putting it in the trolley.

 

Baekhyun looked at his son, “Baby, daddy is a busy person. He will come and meet you once he is free, okay?” Raon only nodded and his face looked dejectedly. The last time he met his daddy was when his daddy came to have lunch at the halmeoni’s house and it is already 2 weeks since the lunch, daddy hasn’t come to play with him.

 

Baekhyun could never look at his son’s sad face. It was true that Chanyeol is busy and he was at Busan, for meeting. They exchanged their numbers after lunch at halmeoni’s place and almost every day they text messaged each other about Raon. Baekhyun even offered to call, knowing how much Chanyeol missed Raon but the taller declined the offer, saying that he will go straight to Seoul if he heard Raon’s voice.

 

Baekhyun shook his head at Chanyeol’s funny response. But who can blame him? Even himself will do the same if he happened to go far away for works for a long time. He won’t hesitate to book the earliest plane ticket to go back to meet Raon.

 

“Baby, you want to go to the arcade and eat ice cream after that?” Raon’s happy face is all Baekhyun asked for.

 

So, here they are at the big arcade park. Baekhyun was still in his office attire (minus the tie, the long sleeves are rolled until elbow, and his hair a bit messy) and luckily Baekhyun put Raon’s spare clothes in his car boot for emergency so, Baekhyun changed Raon’s clothes once they finished paying for their things.

 

“Appa, Raon want that!” Raon excitedly pointing at the Pororo’s helium balloon that was on display along with the other cartoons’ helium balloons. Baekhyun paid for the balloon and the seller man handed the balloon to Raon who had a huge grin plastered on his face right now.

 

“Thank you, seller ahjussi!”

 

Baekhyun chuckled at his son’s cuteness and then he brought him to the other booth but Raon quickly pulled his appa to one of the benches and he sat on them, struggling due to the height of the bench. “You don’t want to play anymore, Raon?”

 

“I am tired, appa.” He pouted and leaned to his appa.

 

“Okay, if you are tired then let’s rest at here for a while.” Baekhyun opened his phone. The digital clock on his screen displayed 8:45 p.m. and luckily tomorrow is Saturday and them both don’t need to go to work and school.

 

Raon took his appa’s arm and wrapped around himself while he still the ice cream in his hand. The balloon that he bought, Baekhyun had tied it securely around Raon’s tiny wrist. Baekhyun patted his son’s bottom while he is scrolling through his inbox.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter