ACCIDENTAL KISS ^...^ oh no!!!

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

 

 

    

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

“Heechul!! Heechul-ssi!! Come along now. Breakfast is ready!” I call downstairs.

“I wonder what he is doing up there! He usually gets up when I call him for breakfast. I’ve been calling him for five times already.” I scratched my head.

“Maybe I should wake him up..”

****

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

“No one answers.” I murmured as I open the door.

“Agh.. here we go again..” I sighed seeing our Heechul blushing while dreaming.

I come forward until my face is only an inch away from Heechul and..

“Yah!! Kim Heechul!!” I shout a little louder to wake him up.

Heechul startled resulting to an unexpected, it-should-not-be-happened and.. and..

….HEECHUL WAS ON TOP OF ME!! What the!! Crap!! and.. and.. his lips are on mine.. I can’t stand it.. I push him away.

“Yah! Heechul! That was my first kiss..” I point my finger to him. “You stole the ity of my lips! Eotteohke? Eotteohke?” I panicked as I rubbed my lips. I didn’t expect that my first kiss was Kim Heechul. I lost my bright future and all I have left was a dark and broken dreams.

(Eotteohke = What should I do?)

(A/N: Yeah I know right.. Leeteuk was being so over-acting with his reaction.. Mianhe.. *bows a lot*.. but I don’t know how to put it up.. just please bear with it!! And BTW… I’m not promoting or BROMANCE.. I never supported it. This scene was just an accident. THANK YOU!)

“Aish.. hyung, don’t be exaggerated that was JUST a kiss.. an ACCIDENTAL KISS!” Heechul said quoting his fingers as if nothing happened.

“It is not just a kiss.. It was a kiss for the right person and in the right place, not for the wrong person and in the wrong place especially YOU!” I complained while acting like a crazy-street-child. “ It is gone.. FOREVER GONE”

“Aigoo.. and now you have the right complain?? Is it my fault?? NO!! It is YOU who disturb my sleep!!” Heechul replied putting his hands on his waist.

(A/N: LOL~ 

H

eechul doesn’t mind their kissing. I think you know why. hahahaha)

 

“But..but..” trying to defend myself.

 

 

“You just.. well, you JUST disturbed my sleep.. oh my.. I’ve been dreaming of a girl, a beau—“

 

“What? A girl? And not just a girl.. but a BEAUTIFUL GIRL” I looked him seriously and straightly to the eyes. “Oh.. so that is why you are so annoyed when I wake you up.” I find the reason funny and I’m trying my best not to burst out laughing.

“Hyung! What’s funny about it?” noticed Heechul and felt a little bit annoyed.

“Nah! Nothing!” biting my lips to stop my self from laughing. But I didn't help it. I end up bursting out laughing.

“HYUUUUNG! I will kill you for that” Heechul said wearing those famous I-WILL-KILL-YOU-FOR-THAT glare of his.

“Oh no.. don’t look at me like that.. I’m your handsome hyung, remember?” pretending that my voice trembled and stepping backward with my arms gestured SURRENDER.

“I’m hungry hyung.. are you too??” said Heechul trying to change the topic.

I heard my stomach trembled. I think Heechul is right.

“Yeah.. and it will be a great news for out members.. or I should say..” I run towards the kitchen as I try to announce it.

“Hyung~~~ don’t do it!!” but it is too late for Heechul to stop me.

~~END OF POV~~

(A/N: LOL.. I didn't find much picture that fits my story.. mianhe.. *bows a alot* hope you like this chapter.. please continue reading my next chapters as I get to the of my story!!)