Lord of Mood Swing

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

“Just excuse him.” I hear Eunhyuk whispered. “He’s just hard to understand. He’s the Lord of Mood Swing.”

The two of them laughed together. I tried ignoring them. I continued walking without looking back.

“Yeah, he’s really hard to understand.” She whispered back. “He acts manly then girly, matured then childish. I don’t know, he looks like a person with a bipolar disease.”

Both of them laughed louder. I cleared my throat. They stopped laughing and just followed me… giggling. They’re really frustrating. That naughty Eunhyuk dares to embarrass me? Then find what he’s searching for. He’ll be dead when we reach the dorms. I stopped walking and turned back glaring. And here the highlights, they both stepped backwards and refrain from giggling. For me, it’s amazing because they did the same actions and reactions at the same time.

“Silence at last.” I studied the two of them and forced a smile that can be known as fake. “Like what I wanted.”

Eunhyuk’s POV

We were walking to the dorms with Haneul beside me. We were talking about how Heechul hyung acts and, sorry hyung, the reactions are always bad. We can’t stop giggling along the way. Then… hyung stopped. Uh-oh, this is bad. He turned around wearing a glare that almost made my heart leap out from its place. I don’t know if Haneul and I think the same, but we both stepped backwards and stopped giggling.  

“Silence at last.” Hyung forced a smile that is obviously fake. “Like what I wanted.”

“Want to cover your ears?” I offered as I covered mine.

“Wae.” She asked innocently.

“He’ll nag.” I said and waited for the hell-like moment but, unexpectedly, hyung just chuckled.

“Kyle, you think I’ll nag?” he stepped forward. You’re my dear dongsaeng. Why would I do that?”

He smiled and pinched my cheeks. I thought it is all okay so I decided to put my hands down but… an unexpected thing happened. He pinched my ears. He pinched it so hard that I thought it’s going to fall. He glared at me again and started dragging me towards the dorm.

“Hyung let me go.” I begged. “It’s really painful.”

“When did you experience something like this without any pain, huh?” hyung answered back.

“It’s Child abuse.” I screamed. “It’s a crime punishable by law. You’ll be imprisoned if you won’t stop.”

“Are you threatening me? Even if you call the police, it’s no use.” He smirked. “When did you know a child that is already 26 years old?”

I know arguing with him is no use. I always lose and can’t find my way out. I decided to just shut up and focused myself on struggling. No matter how hard I try, my ear just hurt more and more. I decided to also give up on it and just let him drag me towards the dorm. I caught a glimpse of Haneul smirking with its eyes planted on Heechul hyung. Whatever she’s thinking, I know hyung would DEFINITELY hate it. She made her way before us and hyung stopped. Hyung raised an eyebrow while Haneul studies him.

“Kevin oppa.” She said ‘oppa’ as if it was an insult. “Kyle’s ear is going to fall off so why don’t you let it go?”

“Why would I listen?” hyung asked in English. To understand in my part… 15% English drained.

“’Coz I know you will hate me after what I’ll do for you.” She replied, unfortunately, in English also. 34% English drained.

“And what would that be?” Hyung said, 50% English drained.

“This?” she pulled something on her pocket. It was a… a… KNIFE. What the… what kind of girl is she?

Hyung chuckled. “I know you can’t…” His voice faltered as Haneul cute knife touched his cheek.

“Kill someone?” she offered fortunately in Korean.

“I know you won’t do it.” Hyung gulped his fear. I know his conscious for his face. *insert evil laugh*

“Why wouldn’t I?” She raised an eyebrow. “Are we close?”

“We’re even in my darkest nightmares.” Hyung yelled as he let me go. I rubbed my ears, hoping to ease the pain.

“Gwaenchana?” she asked with concern.

“Neh.” I looked straight into her eyes. “Gomaweo.”

She smiled to me and gave hyung a glare. For a second, I thought that hyung stepped backward but maybe I’m hallucinating. “This serves as a lesson to you Kevin-sshi.”

“A lesson or not, I don’t care.” Hyung replied. “Let’s get moving.”

“You’re the one who made us stop.” She smirked. “But I can see the dorm from here. We can now depart ways.”

She’s already walking when I figured she’s taking the dark street.

“Wait! Uhm, you know, it’s dangerous for a girl like you to be alone.” I said.

“Who would hurt her?” hyung murmured. “She’s like a monster.”

“Kyle, Kevin’s right.” She sounded thankful. “No one would hurt me.”

“I thought that you’re going to say that: ‘Kevin’s right. I’m like a monster.’” Hyung inserted.

  “Kevin, if you won’t stop insulting me, you’re dead.”

“Is there an insect talking?” hyung is acting as if there’s something wrong in his ear.

She just rolled her eyes. “You better get walking. The dorm has curfews.”

“You’re really okay here?”

“Yeah. Go now.”

“Why don’t you walk first so that we can watch you?”

“I’m and I’ll be safe.”

She really can’t be moved. “Okay, we’ll be going.”

“Bye.”

Hyung and I get moving and when I looked back to bid goodbye, she’s gone ---totally gone.