Mr. Dream Boy or Mr. Dream-ER Boy??

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

(Leeteuk’s POV)
“All of you, members of Super Junior—the group of 15 handsome and talented—I have an important good news.”


“What is wrong hyung?” Ryeowook asked curiously.

“What’s the good news hyung?” asked Sungmin while sipping his coffee.

“Our Heechul~~” I said making the moment more intense.

“Our Heechul.. what hyung?” Kyuhyun questioned with a big grin.

“Yeah.. stop that!” Heechul shouted halfway running downstairs.

(A/N: LOL.. You might wonder why Heechul is still on his half way downstairs..)

Hearing his voice, I quickly grab a chair, put it on above the table and I climbed on it.

“May I get your attention, please?” I announced, clapping my hands. I almost finish my announcement when suddenly Heechul holds my thighs and gave me a threat.

“Hyung, if you continue that I WILL KILL YOU!!” Heechul said with those devious glare of his
.
“You??” pointing at Heechul. “You will what??.. KILL ME?? Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. Is that EVEN A THREAT?? Hahahaha… even if you do that my ANGELS will kill you too. Now please let me finish my announcement.” I said proudly and confidently.

(A/N: I know some of you know it.. but for the others who didn’t.. ANGELS is the name of the fandom of Leeteuk..)

“Our dear Cinderella, Kim Heechul, has a lovelife” I said with extreme excitement that I nearly fall off the chair.

“Really hyung?? Whoah..” said Eunhyuk looking seriously at Heechul.

“Yes!!” I giggled.

“Can we meet her then?” chorused all members of Super Junior that make Heechul shrugged.

“Oh yes!! Of course why not?” I smirked.

“I wonder what kind of girl is she.” murmured Siwon while reading morning papers.

“We can meet her in Heechul’s dream” I continued with a half teasing tone. “Let’s all come this night and date that girl.”

~~END OF POV~~


(Heechul’s POV)

Aiisshh, hate it. Leeteuk-hyung really did finish that announcement. I didn’t say that I have a crush on that girl, I said I JUST WANT TO MEET HER! So malicious people. Am I not deserving to have a lovelife? Aigoo.. good-for-nothing-with-no-lovelife people, don’t they have anything to do with their life?? Ugghh.. so frustrating.

“Hyung! Come along now! We have to celebrate!” called Ryeowook from the dining room since I’m in the living room.

“Ugh.. so you’re also one of them?” I shout as I was stomping towards the dining room.
I noticed A LOT of eyes looking to me. Imagine.. there are 14 people in the dining room, since every people have 2 eyes.. 14x2=28.. 28 eyes are all looking at me..What the!! And they’re all smiling widely at me!

“Can I sit here between of you two?” I said to Hangeng and Kibum since I’m comfortable with them.

“Ofcourse Mr. Dreamboy” teased Kibum as he offer the chair beside him.

“So.. how is our new lover?” Hangeng put his face on his hands and lean towards me.

“Hey! Back off.. I’m eating my breakfast and will you please stop asking questions?” expressing every syllable in each word.

“Okay, let’s stop asking. Let’s start congratulating him.” Yesung extend his arms to congratulate me. “Congratulations hyung!”

“Hmmm.. I sense something fishy!” said Kangin teasingly.

Donghae immediately hear it and said, “Fishy??”, I almost burst out laughing when Donghae said it. “But hyung, I did took a bath today. I even spray my favorite perfume.” said Donghae pouting his mouth.

“Neh hyung! Donghae doesn’t smell fishy!” defended Eunhyuk while sniffing Donghae.

   

Yeah! Whatever they call it! Eunhyuk and Donghae are very protective towards each other and I don’t know why! Maybe because they are friends.. or maybe more than that??It’s just.. just.. unusual! Oh! I don’t want to problem that too!

“Mwuh??” Kangin stop eating his dessert “If I said FISHY, automatically I’m referring to Donghae??

Ofcourse not!” as he continue eating his dessert.

“Well, what do you mean hyung?” asked Ryeowook innocently.

Oh.. why they have slow catch ups? Their brains process slow.. slower than Ddangkoma

(A/N: Ddangkoma is the name of Yesung’s turtle..)

“I think someone is jealous.” answered Kangin expressing the word SOMEONE while looking at Yesung.
All SJ members get it and they look at Yesung suspiciously with those teasing eyes. And yes.. AT THE SAME TIME.. amazing huh??

Ofcourse as expected.. Yesung defended himself against those glares and smirks..



“Me?? How come??” he can’t hide the fact that he is blushing “I just don’t have interest in something about lovelife.”

“Ahemmm..” all of them chorused.

“I’M NOT JEALOUS!” Yesung stood, trying hard not to burst out in anger.

“I’m not jealous!” all of them imitate what Yesung did.

I have fun looking at them but also my irritation rise. Imagine.. they are teasing Yesung that he is jealous of me having a dream girl (???)

I can’t just keep silent with those crazy ideas forming in their heads. “Just a while ago you keep on teasing me having a crush on the girl in my dreams and now..” I slapped the table “on Yesung??” I can see all the shocked faces of other members looking at me. “Where is the justice here?”

“Hyung~~” Ryeowook look me with a worried face.



“I’m not hungry anymore, Ryeowook, thanks for the breakfast.” I stand up and move the plate aside.
I can’t resist anymore their teases and jokes. I’m not just in the mood. I walk towards my room and sit in my bed.


~~~~END OF POV~~~~

(A/N: sorry for this long chapter.. I extended the appearance of other Super Junior members because in the next chapters they will be gone.. hahahaha.. just please support me more.. so I have an inspiration while writing)