Silly Farewell Moments…

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

Heechul’s POV

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUNGG!!” I heard Eunhyuk’s voice roaring from downstairs.

“Yeah right.” I said. “I’M FREAKING OUT TOOO!!” I answered as I close my bag.

“Are you ready hyung?” Eunhyuk said as he opens my door.

“Neh.. come along now.. so that we will not be late for our flight” I said as I bring my luggage out of my room. Eunhyuk help me with my luggage since his things are on the van already. Even it is so early in the morning, all of the SJ members including Henry and Zhoumi are in the living room to bid us goodbye.

“~owwww~ I wanna cry RAINBOWS, dozens of rainbows” said Eunhyuk while pouting like a MONKEY (???) and rubbing his eyes.

(A/N: I wonder.. do monkeys know how to pout? Oh well, if none.. just imagine Eunhyuk pouting.. *imagines* and *drools like a crazy dog* SUCH A CUTIE.. uhmm.. excuse me..)

“Oh my Hyukkie!!!~” Donghae runs towards Eunhyuk ang hug him. “Don’t leave me alone. I can’t live without you!”

Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. here we go again EunHae moment. They just can’t stop themselves. I murmured to myself. I think the rest of SJ members thinks the same as me. They all both cough in the same time.

~~*coughs* *clears throat*~~

“Oh..” Donghae stopped hugging Eunhyuk and scratched his head. “Mianhae.. I just want to express my goodbye to him.”

“hahaha.. We understand.” Leeteuk interrupt.

“Hyung~~” shouts Shindong while running towards me as he spread his arms like those of a soaring eagle.

“Stop..” I glared at him. I’m afraid that he will hug me because if he did.. MY POOR LITTLE BONES ARE DEAD! “I forbid you to take one more step towards me.”

He stops and grinned a little and scratched his head. Thanks and he did obey my order. A little laughter and giggling fill the room.

“Yah..Shindong-ah..Don’t do that to our dear student..tsk..tsk..tsk..” said Siwon with a sound of threat. “That is CHILD ABUSE!!” and he burst out laughing.

“Hey..hey..can I join you guys?” said Hangeng while running downstairs holding a cute backpack. “Can I?”

“Yah.. just a while you are beside me.. but how do you get up there?” said the confused Henry.

Kyuhyun step forward and look Hangeng from head to toe.. “Yeah hyung.. I think you don’t fit as a student..”

“Yah!!” replied Hangeng.

“You look.. AWFUL” Kyuhyun teased seriously.

Hangeng was left speechless with the words of our evil-maknae. Sure our maknae’s words defeat our China prince in this situation. Hangeng just shrugged and Kyuhyun just smirked as he saw his hyung’s reaction.

“Yah.. stop it..” Zhoumi interrupted. “The two of you act like a child fighting over small things.”

“Mimi is right..” seconded Leeteuk. “Hannie, just accept the truth and reality that this exchange-student-thing is not your destiny.” comforted Leeteuk as he taps Han’s shoulder.

“YAH RIGHT!” they said in unison.

After that, different emotions fill in the atmosphere. I really can’t believe that for a while I won’t see these crazy and weird guys. I will miss them so much.

~~End of POV~~

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

I will really miss all about these dorm, especially the persons that live in here. I will really miss those crazy and silly moments of us. Oh what am I saying, am I going to die??? Well I’ll just miss them all except my pretty Heechul hyung because we’ll be living together.. I mean we’ll be at the same school. I was about to walk towards a corner and cry out loud but someone called me softly from my back. I looked back and saw Donghae with teary eyes while holding a camera.

“What’s the problem??” I asked him while holding back my tears from falling.

“Hyung, can I take a picture of you?” he asked after he sniffed. “Your wackiest one.”

“Neh.” I smiled even though my tears are already falling and cracked a pose. The camera flashed and we both viewed the picture. We laughed with the picture.

“Hyung if you’ll ever leave SJ, I’ll tweet this picture.” Threatened my cute dongsaeng.

“Neh, I know.” I replied back. We’re so busy talking that we don’t notice that all eyes are on us. Our sweat dropped and we both smiled awkwardly.

“Hey! Cheater! How can we didn’t get one?” Heechul complained. “How is it that Eunhyuk only have it?”

“Why hyung?” replied Donghae still looking at his camera. “I thought you are concerned how you look in front of the camera?”

We both chuckled and gestured them to come forward to have a shot. Donghae set the timer and we all smile like there is no tomorrow. I will miss this kind of brotherhood.

“Group hug~~” said Sungmin cutely.

“Hey.. we’re not children anymore!” Kyuhyun said and smirked.

“Oh.. come on dear maknae!” Hangeng interrupted as he grabs Kyuhyun’s wrist.

I felt the warmth and love of my fellow members. I enjoy the feeling but suddenly..

~~kring~~kring~~kring~~

I hate to hear that ring because it is the time that we need to go. I hugged each and every one of them before I dragged Heechul-hyung towards the door. I looked back and bowed for the last time.

~~~~END OF POV~~~