An Angel Stops Me From Paralyzing Those Bastards…

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

 

 

Chapter 6**An Angel Stops Me From Paralyzing Those Bastards…

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

This is my first day in our reality show. Oh my! How I wish this will be a great day!

Good morning world! Good morning Hyukkie! From this day on.. Your name will be Kyle, Han Kyle! I said to myself as I jumped off from my bed and stretch my arms.

I turned around to wake up Heechul-hyung but the I realized.. WE’RE NOT ON THE SAME ROOM. So, I change my clothes and dashed towards his room.

“Hyung! Better wake up now! You promised me to take a walk this morning!” I called as I knock the door. “Hyung!”

“Wait! Give me 5 minutes more!” hyung replied, and I think he is in the bathroom.

“Okay hyung! Be sure to dress well so that you will be beautiful.” I joked while fixing my hair.

“Shut up!! Will you??” shouts Heechul that sounds irritated. Before I could reply, some weird guy with huge glasses came out. Imagine this, a huge blue-framed glasses with matching red shirt and a yellow scarf surrounding his neck. Oh.. this people this days aren’t fashionable, are they?

“Oh! Good morning—“ before I could finish my statement, I realized I was talking to Heechul-hyung who seemed perfectly disguise himself.

“C’mon now! Let’s feel the life!”  Heechul dragged me outside.

We take a walk to familiarize the village where we will pretend as American exchange students. We are enjoying the wonderful scenery of their park. A fountain in the center with white and violet tulips all around it. You know.. I love tulips.

While taking our early morning walk, 5 strangers came towards us.

“Hey! Are you new here?” said the man with blonde hair just like me.

“I think I saw them somewhere…” murmured the guy holding a red plastic bag.

“Yes, boss they are new here.” whispered the tall guy in the left. “I heard they are our new exchange students from America.”

They call that guy BOSS?? His face doesn’t show it. He isn’t even worth it. He is so boastful and I think he is finding a fight.

“Really?” He is already clenching his fists like he’s been preparing to have a fight.

I took one step forward to have a fight with the weird guy to teach him a lesson but Heechul-hyung stops me and shook his head. I understand what he meant so I took a deep breath and I tell to myself. They are not even worthy for your time, Hyukkie. Luckily, I gained patience and I step backward.

“Oh? Scared? How pity are you!” and they all laugh like it was a funny joke.

“American students have don’t right to be here…” said their boss “This is a KOREAN school, not a Korean-American school. You better fly off to your country and hide in your dent.”

I was about to punch them because I had enough of their teases but someone holds my hand. When I look to my side to see who’s stopping me from punching this guy…

I saw a light that almost blinded me and when my eyes recover from the light, I saw an angel--- An angel from above. I think the heavens sent me this girl to stop me from making these guys paralyzed. Oh… what am I thinking? I observe her more and based from her appearance… I can tell she is a rockstar. With a guitar case hanging in her side and the style of her fashion.. Is she AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE? I don’t know... I just stared at her with confusion.

“Once you start a fight with them…” she looked and smiled at me. “I can tell it won’t end…”

I just stare at her as a reply. I don’t know how to react until hyung grab my wrist from that angel.

“So,” hyung raised his eyebrow, “What can we do?”

“Only one thing…” I saw her clenching his fists as she glared at the gangster-like guy. I know what she’s thinking; she’s going to punch that guy. I hear the other one gasp when he saw the angel. I wonder what this angel does to make him gasp like that. I was about to stop her but she already throw a punch and shouted… “RUUUN!!!”

She immediately grab hyung and me. Heechul-hyung was about to protest but she already dragged us both. I looked at the hand that was holding me. It was bruised but still she was smiling. After minutes of running for life, we stopped in front of a door. I look at her again to check if she is okay and she seems not hurt. Is she really used in punching bad guys? Well then, maybe..

She entered the building and drag us both inside. The room was dark. She the lights and I realized it was a backstage of a bar or something. I saw a man looking at us, confused. The man headed towards us and eyed me and hyung before talking to the angel that brings us here.

“Good thing you are here..” the man tapped the angel in the shoulder. “Prepare now dear… our customers are waiting for you.”

Customers wait for her?? Is she an important person or celebrity?? Oh well… I think...because she is really a beauty…

The angel nod and immediately run to the stage. I hear loud cheers and chants that sounds… Winter—Summer—Autumn—Spring—4 SEASONS!!!!

Heechul hyung whistled.. “Phew… they also have fanchants here.. and I can hear not only the boys’ voice but also girls… I think that girl is really kinda famous here.”

Maybe this was the reason why that guy gasps when he saw her. She was famous... in their city.

I look around in the room where that angel brought us and I saw a door leading to the stage—I guess? I drag Heechul hyung to see what was going on.

~~~~END OF POV~~~~

(Heechul’s POV)

My hold on Eunhyuk loosened when I saw the girl. Instead of dragging him back, I, myself, stepped forward to have a clearer look. I stared at her for a moment and I realized Eunhyuk took another one step that he was now on STAGE. I got back to my senses and saw that the girl was making signs that are telling us to go back.

“Hyuk! Hyuk!” I said in my lowest voice as I drag him. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! He was star-strucked by that girl.

As I’m dragging Eunhyuk while trying to hide myself in the backstage, I noticed that the cheers and chants stop and when I peek, everyone was looking at him. I stopped reaching him, and just covered my face in the backstage because of embarrassment by Eunhyuk’s behavior. Even Eunhyuk receives all the stares. I feel as if I’m melting. Then the music stopped. I peeked again and saw that the girl is dragging him to the center stage, Eunhyuk was too hypnotized to refuse and he just got back to the world when the girl ask him something. Eunhyuk answered the girl and she asked another question. This time Eunhyuk smiled, nodded and gave a slight bow. She also smiled and gave Eunhyuk a microphone, The girl asked again and I swear that I hear Eunhyuk answered “KANG KEVIN AND DRUMS”. The girl nodded and went to the drummer. The drummer stood and gave a double thumbs-up. The girl went back to the center stage.

“Good eve everybody!” the girl announced. “We have guest this night. As you can see, only one person stands here in front. His name is Han Kyle and the other is still on the backstage. May I call on Kang Kevin?” She looked at the backstage and caught me peeking from the doors. She mouthed come-here and Eunhyuk gave me a pleading look. I shook my head and hide back again behind the doors. I really don’t have the intention to go onstage but suddenly…

“Okay, guys!” the girl spoke again “OUR second guest is still don’t have the confidence and energy to face you guys. To give him energy, let’s cheer for him. I’ll start, 3, 2, 1… Kang Kevin, Kang Kevin, follow me guys! Kang Kevin…”

My name… er, screen name echoed inside the bar and I don’t want to disappoint them even they didn’t know about my true personality so I decided to be onstage. I can’t really realize that this angel, according to Eunhyuk, can be a convincing devil. I decided to change my clothes first so I headed to the dressing room. And in a flash of lighting, a new me stepped onstage.

The once noisy room fell silent.

~~~~~END OF POV~~~~~