Me… Your OPPA???

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

 

At the backstage…

I started to change my clothes again. When suddenly…

“Yah! Kang Kevin! That was such a freaking out, awesome performance!” She bolted in, giving me a double thumbs-up. She almost scared me to death.

“Yah! Don’t you know how to knock?” I yelled… at her. “What if you found me half-dressed, isn’t it embarrassing?”

“I’m used to it!” She smirked.

“What? What did you say?” I picked some clothes and covered myself even if I’m already dressed. “You’re used to it?”

“Yah! Don’t take it seriously.” She stepped forward while I stepped backward. “Even if I saw it… I think nothing is in there!”

“Look at yourself! Oh please! Yah… why don’t you check Han Kyle.” I eyed her cautiously. “He did pretty awesome up there. Go find him and praise him.”

“Ah! I almost forgot about him.” She headed outside and shouted: “Thanks for reminding me… OPPA!”

“Yah! Who gave you the permission to call me oppa?” I shouted but she just turned her head, stuck her tongue out and run for Hyukkie’s place.

I was tempted to chase and kill her but I remember, I should watch my image. I just let her go for Hyukkie’s sake. I can’t really imagine why Hyukkie was so stricken by that girl. She was maybe awesome but really devil. I can find her now a no angel girl.

Hyukkie was now on a clothing that was cool but absolutely not his style. He is handling his role with so much secrecy but not as good as me. He immediately blushed when he saw… What the! How come I, uhm I mean we, don’t know her name without asking her or anyone. Then a stupid idea but I know a very effective one hit my mind… EAVESDROPPING. I gave out a mute evil laugh and went to the big mirror just in front of Hyukkie’s ang girl’s location. I pretended to be fascinated by the things there as if it was my first time: make-ups, mics, and whatsoever.

“Yah, Han Kyle, I was very awed by your performance up there.” She praised with enthusiasm. “Looks like it’s not your first time onstage. You emit so much confidence,”

“Ah, gomaweosso noona.”Eunhyuk answered, completely flattered.

Wait… did he just say noona? What on earth did he ate exactly?

“You’re so welcome.” She answered, pleased. “Oh, by the way, I’m Winter. Winter of Four Seasons. But you can call me Haneul.”

Winter?Four Seasons? I’m supposed to be WINTER if I didn’t debut with Super Junior.

“Oh, nice meeting you noona!”Eunhyuk said with a big smile.

Oh no… not that gummy smile.

“A pleasure.” Haneul said, bowing slightly.

“Oh, it’s almost midnight. I guess we’ll have to go home now.” Eunhyuk, who just look at his watch, said.

“You better go now. Someone’s eavesdropping.” She looked intently at me.

“I’m not eavesdropping.” I faced them and reacted.

“Did I say YOU?” she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. “Tsk… tsk… tsk… guilty. Very guilty.” And then, she left.

“Yah!” I yelled behind her, totally pissed off.

She stopped and faced us again. “Uhm, where are the two of you living?”

“At the Quantum International Arts Institute Dorm.”Eunhyuk and I said in chorus.

“That’s where I stay.” She murmured but unfortunately, I heard her.

“Are you a student of QIAI?” I asked. “I mean, I hear you say that you stay in their dorms.”

“What? No. No.” She said, in denial. “What I mean is that my place is close there.”

“Oh really.” I nod even if I felt that she lied.

“Uh-huh, what about a walk home?” She offered, obviously changing the topic.

“Sure.” Eunhyuk replied. “That would be awesome. Such an honor.”

Eunhyuk’s words are making me puke. Thankfully, he did not add some more but to smile with his gums showing. Totally Hyukkie.

“Let’s go?” She smiled like a tour guide.

“As if we have any choice.” I rolled my eyes and lead the way.