They are HANDSOME!!!

The Battle of Screams: Commoner vs. Fangirl (formerly=An Angel In Disguise)

 

Yeonhee’s POV (School Canteen)

“What did you say?” I said with such excitement that I literally slapped the table due to the sudden rush of adrenaline.

“We will have a new exchange student and… guess what?” Jihyun said and grinned sheepishly.

“Guess what?” I answered crossing my fingers.

Jihyun gestured her fingers for me to come closer. I leaned forward, gritting my teeth while she just smirked.

“I heard..” she whispered beside my ear.

“What?” I giggled and felt more intense.

“He is HANDSOME!!!”

We looked at each other for a few seconds and then…

“KYAAAAHH!!!” we both burst out screaming.

“Silence!” we heard one of our seniors said.

“Sorry.” we said cutely and bowed towards her direction.

Afterwards the both of us continued giggling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

Heechul’s Dream (Super Junior’s Dorm)

I was lying in my bed with my earphones on, shuffling through my iTouch’s playlist every now and then.

“Boring…” I mumbled as I crossed my legs.

Good thing I can still see Sohee’s picture on my iTouch’s wallpaper. God I so miss her. I wonder when will they come back?

All of the sudden I smelled something from the kitchen. The smell seemed familiar so I stood up and checked what and who’s cooking. From afar, I saw a girl cooking something and… she seemed humming a very familiar tone… yeah right, it’s Marry U. I listened to her singing for a while until I realized what she’s cooking… it’s Kimchi Bbokeumbbop, my favorite food. I stared at the girl for a while, I couldn’t really tell who she was but she seemed familiar.Seemed like I’ve met her somewhere… from a dream(?).. I’m not sure.

~~~~~~~End of Hee’s Dream~~~~~~~~~~~