Meeting

Against all odds

Hani’s POV

 

I can’t believe what I just saw, LE eonni and Heechul oppa? How long have I been hidden in the dark about this? Why did they do this to me? What have I done to actually deserve something like that? It took me such a long time to get over Junsu and a lot of courage to finally let go of the breakup, but something like that has to happen. Maybe the antis are right, I don’t deserve to be loved, I don’t deserve anything at all. I don’t know how long I have been running from the cafe but I think I managed to shake them off. I am not ready to face either of them no matter how much I want to be happy for them. I just can’t bring myself to face it, I really can’t. 

 

-

 

“LE, can you just tell me what exactly happened? Why did Hani react so strongly just now?” Heechul came to a stop and pulled on to LE’s arm to signal her to stop chasing. “Oppa, we need to find Heeyeon” LE panted as she wanted to continue to run forward but was stopped by Heechul. “I know it is important to find her, but we can do that until you tell me what’s going on? At least I can help her when I find her? Wouldn’t it be weird and awkward for me to just go up to her and drag her back to her dorm even when she doesn’t want to? I know you are anxious but you are making me worried too” Heechul let go of her arm and explained. “Sorry oppa, for troubling you...” LE bowed to apologise as she sat down at one of the benches in the park and explained the issue detailedly to him.

 

-

 

“Sorry, the user you have called is unavailable at the moment, please try again later” Heechul dialled for Hani’s phone for the hundredth time but is was still off. He’s worried, sincerely worried for her because he knew that this girl is an over-thinker; she thinks and thinks, and puts herself in so much negativity that she’ll drown in it if no one pulls her out in time. He knew that she’s someone who’s very emotional, and every single feeling she feels is probably ten times more than what everyone else always go through. He needs to find her as soon as possible, he needs to find her before the moment she drowns.

 

-

 

“I don’t want to go back to the dorm... How will I face LE eonni? What will I say to her? I can’t” Hani picked up her phone and called one of the contacts on her list.

 

“여보세요 (yeoboseyo), Hani-ya~ What’s the matter?”

 

“Oppa, I need your help”

 

“What help do you need?”

 

“I need somewhere to stay the night for”

 

“Ok, I’ll send you my address, you can come over. Don’t worry, you can take the guest room”

 

“You’re not going to ask me why?”

 

“Since you asked me for help, I’m sure you have your own reasons. You’ll tell me if you want to, so it’s alright if you don’t want to say it. If you say you need a place to stay then a place to stay it shall be”

 

“*sobs*”

 

“Tell you what, can you tell me where are you? I’ll come pick you up”

 

“Hongdae, exit 4”

 

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes”

 

“Thank you oppa”

 

A/N: Mysterious guy appears! Guess who?