Happy-Go-Round

Make You Mine

Sooyoung Choi

"Hey! Why are you so slow? Don't procrastinate! Come on, hurry up, we're going to see Tiffany! Chop chop~"

"Yes, honey. I'm doing what you're telling me to. Just wait outside, I have something to do."

He made another excuse again. Tsk. Whatever. I took my bag and went outside after closing the door with anger. Why was he always doing everything slowly? He often procrastinated too. I hate when he was like that. HE WAS ONLY 24 BUT HE ACTED LIKE A GRANDPA. Such a gramps. Duh, annoying.

Nonetheless, he was super romantic. He didn't flirt with any girls, according to my observation. He was a god dammn lover of mine. I could say that it's hard to find a guy like him.How lucky I was to have such an amazing husband--minus when he's procrastinating--to live with on the rest of my life. 

He went out of our apartment, locked the door, then held my hand tightly. He walked slowly to our car as we both kept smiling; blushing, exactly.

"Hey, Sooyoung." He said when we were already sitting on our car. I made my face closer to him and smiled happily.

"What now, gramps? Did you leave some--"

He cut my words with a kiss. A deep one. Kind of kiss that I ing love. Oh, Kyuhyun Cho, why do you have to know how to please me?

"Yah! People might see us kissing, babo. It's embarrassing." I blushed while positioning my head closer to him.

"Ssshh," he gave me a kiss. "Oppa loves you so much. I love you. You mean everything to me."

"Oh gosh, what a cheesy person I have here..." I whined.

"At least I kiss you everyday, honey." He said while driving slowly. "...and we do 'that' twice a week, hun. By the way, I've been missing your y moans, sweetheart."

"Cho Kyuhyun! What are you talking about, geez." I sheepishly said. Duh, I just couldn't deny that I was obviously blushing so hard...he bluntly said it as if it were not a big deal for him. Aish, how could you be so funny and cute at the same time? Oh, also! Why did you have to be sooooo y to me...

Well, at least...he loves me, right?

 

Tiffany Hwang

Birds chirping slowly woke me up. I was sleeping on Siwon oppa's chest, while his arms embracing me. Sweet, to be honest. But I did this on purpose. It was because of the text last night. It bothered me a lot...so I decided to do this--acting nicely to him--so that the text wouldn't be right. So that mom and dad wouldn't be stressed out if we were to divorce.

I removed his muscly arms away from me and headed to our bathroom. I was afraid that he would me or something. Thus I looked at him and he was sleeping very soundly. Okay, checked. Let's just take a bath peacefully without any harm from that Siwon guy.

I couldn't bear thinking about that message. Was it true? Was it wrong? Should I believe it? Aish, whatever.

I came out of the bath tub and quickly wore my t-shirt plus trousers, since he was a total damn ert, I had better wear long clothes. He might had took some nasty photos of mine. Ew. I couldn't imagine if that really occured in my life. OH GOSH. I wish he would change to a better guy sooner.

"Guess who I am," Siwon said as he hugged me from behind.

"Siwon oppa." I smiled fakely to him. He gave me a little peck. Okay, that was gross.

"Look what I made for you." He held my hand, showing me our breakfast that he had cooked for us. Aww, even though I didn't like him, I couldn't deny the fact that it was so sweet of him. I like this side of him, really. He guided me to my chair then we ate together silently.

"Delicious, oppa." 

"Oh really? I can cook well, you know. It's just...I'm hiding my talents until I get married." He laughed alone. To be honest, the sandwich he made was delicious for a man's scale of cooking, but note, mine is a loooot better. 

"By the way, has oppa taken a shower yet? You seem to be very tidy...when did you take a shower, oppa? I didn't see you using my bathroom."

"Of course I have. You woke up laaaaate. What kind of wife is that?"

"Yah! Oppa! Tsk, I'm just tired after our tiring night. You annoying." I gave him a merong, then headed to the dishwasher. He shocked me from my back and helped me doing my washing. His body smelled very nice. I love his scent. Somehow I felt comfortable around him. But note, I would never like him...I swear god.

I went to our bedroom and started my job as a housewife. I made our bed, cleaned our bathroom, put our clothes in a good order, while he was watching me closely. He couldn't take my eyes off me. He sometimes smiled at me, and he always checked my condition; either i was okay or not.

"Wife," He called as I sweeped the floor.

"Yes?" 

"We're going to an amusement park."

"What? How about Sooyoung? She's on her way here! She's going to visit us with someone." I replied. Tsk, I missed Sooyoung...how could he?

"I texted her already, Fany. I told her that we're going to have fun and she understood about that. Don't wo--"

"YOU HAVE SOOYOUNG'S NUMBER?" I freaked out. REALLY? How could he know Sooyoung? They only met yesterday. Seemed suspicious, really... I had to ask him about this. This wasn't good.

"Yeah, why, sweetie? I copied her number from your phone, that's all. Don't say that you're jealous...." Siwon oppa emphasized the word Jealous. Fine, I wasn't jealous...I was too suspicious. That's all.

"Alright. Let me change clothes first."

 

Siwon Choi

Tiffany was beautifully dressed. I was stunned by her beauty. She wore a blue blouse combined with her dark jeans. She tied her red hair, she did her make up, but her face looked so natural. She kept looking to the front while I was driving. She seemed so innocent. Everytime she smiled...every word she popped out, every laugh, she made my heart beat faster. Duh, of course I love her. She was my wife after all. And WHY DID I SMILE LIKE A STUPID PERSON NOW.

"We're here. Such an amazing day to play with you." I said as she smiled while holding my hand tightly.

"Yes!" She said. "Oppa, I want that rabbit headband! It's very cute. How about buying two for us?"

"Alright, whatever you say, honey." 

I guided her to a merry-go-round. I knew it sounded childish but hey, I could try to kiss her...I always gave her small pecks or something. I just wanted a passionate one. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I'M INDEED A ERT.

But I failed. Next chance: Rollercoaster.

"Oppa! I don't want to ride a rollercoaster!" She cutely said.

"Fany, stop whining. Oppa is here and I will protect you."

Anyway, my last sentence sounded hell cheesy. We finally decided to ride the effin rollercoaster, but it turned out that I was the scared one...duh. Such an embarrassing memory for both of us. I shouldn't had rode that dammit rollercoaster. TRYING TO BE COOL = FAILED.

 

Tiffany Hwang

We had been in the amusement park for the past 3 hours. I wondered why Siwon oppa hadn't asked me to ride the ferris wheel yet. The amusement park was about to close so I begged him to ride the ferris wheel. Anyway, why did I feel like he was the best guy I ever dated ever since Jonghyun dumped me? And why did I feel a spark inside......aish no.

"Ferris wheel? Alright. Let's step inside." He said, holding my hand tightly.

Slowly, the ferris wheel went up. Siwon oppa captured me with his iPhone. Naughty boy, I looked awful at that time...he should had told me that he would take a photo of me. Duh.

"Sorry, beautiful. But you look beautiful, though." He scrolled his iPhone.

"Yes I would if you put me on instagram. Hahaha." I giggled slowly.

"Well, Tiffany, we've been married for 1 day, apparently. How are you with that, hmm?"

My heart stopped. Should I say the truth or not?

"Umm...sort of. How about you, oppa? I guess you're not happy because I rarely talk to you." I smiled.

"No. You've changed. You talk to me now. That's the kind of Tiffany I had been waiting for." He replied, "But you seemed like lying when I asked you that question. Are you happy with me?"

The ferris wheel stopped on top.

"Ummm..." OH MY GOD, SHOULD I TELL WHAT WAS INSIDE MY DEEPEST HEART? 

"Tiffany. Answer me."

"You haven't answered my question too, oppa. I want you to answer me first. I am not ready to answer your question." I yelled. "And now you're sul--"

He cut my words with a kiss. A passionate one.

"I love you. That's all. I've been rude to you, I looked at other girl's ies, I gave flowers to other girls, but now, deep inside my heart, there's only you." He said. Aww....so cheesy.

"Oppa, you're being cheesy."

"Whatever...so how about you, fany? I answered your question already." 

"You really want to know my answer?" I smirked.

"Yeah, of course, sweetheart."

"This is my answer."

I gave him a kiss. The same kiss that he gave me before. It felt like thousands of fireworks are exploding inside my mouth...and that time, I realized that maybe I should open my heart to the guy who loved me wholeheartedly; instead of waiting for someone who'd never come for me again.

Yes, I should love this amazing guy.

Choi Siwon.


HI! AN UPDATE!!

I hope you're happy with this kkk sorry for the late update u.u been working for school. By the way, don't be too happy sad chappies are waiting du du du du~~ thanks for new subscribers and ppl who have been supporting this story...I appreciate you all {}

feedbacks are highly appreciated. =]

love, thayaabeckett